Your Player Cards

Yeah, umosay and isarafi have been doing the best work and as a NZ visitor (that you specifically mention as your target demo...) I think I'll stick with the guys who are kinda cool n' humble and stuff and did the original work, rather than just edits that you think are awesome. Choice, bro.

All Kwiis please check out and feel free to download my created Black Caps team... or any one else who wants to take on a realistic NZ team in their competitive games, friendlies et cetera.....
s

Why are you claiming it's your team? I checked and nearly all the players are just mine in the NZ team already uploaded, you added Styris, Ryder and Nessham... lol. If people want to slightly alter a team they can download it and alter it to suit themselves, reuploading and claiming it is a bit odd.

Last edited:
Yeah, he's just edited the kits and grabbed players that other people have made, that Styris is my version with a different kit. The rest are yours, isaraffi's or that McCullum that's top-rated.

Why are you claiming it's your team? I checked and nearly all the players are just mine in the NZ team already uploaded, you added Styris, Ryder and Nessham... lol.

I think he meant he created the 'team' from create a team section, i.e. the kits and all, and not the players!! Lets give him the benefit of doubt

No. Everyone else is able to post their creations in here - once the game is out and the squads are complete and have stats and skills assigned there will be a section for downloads, but until then we're not having one thread for every person who has made a team.

You mean I cannot beg people to download and 'like' my Somerset CCC team? Pfft. You fascist Matt. I am a Somerset fan and know what all the players look like. It is the best version of the team in my opinion. The fact it is the only version of the team is irrelevant. We will not be silenced! :wave

Yeah, there's no doubt. He's claiming his is the best when it's just re-purposed work from a bunch of other folks with a weird-lookin' kit. I think we can notch this one up as New Zealand's version of Naveenncc

...and for what it's worth, Umosay has done some spectacular work on the NZ squad guys and fully recommend anyone wanting a squad to download his team or players. There's a long-wait until this game gets released but I'm slowly working through his squad and updating the stats to kill the time!

I personally am all for having the name of the original creator on the player cards.

I don't think it needs to be that archaic, it's kinda nice everyone chipping in and creating players and refining them as it's more of a community thing, it's when some weirdo (he's been bounced, so I can call him that now) comes along claiming it's his work when it's actually not... Don't let the minority morons ruin it for the majority of us that all get along just fine and respect each others work in the Academy Beta.

It's cooler if we all chip-in as a community and make these players as a collective, rather than everyone claiming there's is the best, or whatever. Lets work together!

Teamwork!

The Spirit of (Planet)Cricket!

I had a look at that black caps team last night and although I know he basically collected all the players and put them together as a team, still many of those players collected aren't even the best version available (if you aren't using umosay's version u r not reslly using the best one). So i dont know what he has been smoking...:rolleyes

Anyway, moving on...umosay...when do you plan to include more players to the NZ team instead of a,b,c,d,e.player ? :p that will make the team complete.

@ sami fixed it and changed the hair style to the mirrored version of the original one. Believe looks much better

@sahil...thank you, appreciate it. Won't deny there are improvements to be made at the top half of the face.

Uploaded the Bangladesh Team. It is not complete yet. Only 4 players done so far. More Work needs to be done on shakib and mushfiqur...will do so later once I have the bases of at least 15 players done. Stats and player number have not been included yet.

6v.png

8fl.png

mlr.png

4p14.png

Shakib could do with a bit smaller eyes. Otherwise he looks good! :)

----------

And hey, correction, smaller meant not the eye size but something like North East Indians/East Asians, something on those lines. Now hope you get what I meant. Couldn't find words to describe it. :p

Well due to the Ashes delay, I've decided to start the Kent team.

BNHWQkbCUAA2Lyi.png

Users who are viewing this thread