Your Player Cards

That's true Fission,,,I usually go to the recently created ones and check there, less stars doesn't mean poor work, I do gooi in my ratings as well

*gooi - afrikaans word meaning throw* I had to use it

I've noticed this as well, it might be a good idea for big ant to reset the ratings prior to release. I only recently got CA thinking I'd sort out some of the teams if I'm getting the game and noticed all the ones near the top are rubbish compared to the newer ones.

I've noticed this as well, it might be a good idea for big ant to reset the ratings prior to release. I only recently got CA thinking I'd sort out some of the teams if I'm getting the game and noticed all the ones near the top are rubbish compared to the newer ones.

If time allows, I also think/suggest they do that,,,well I have created a team with a bit of all good looking ones, but we also need for other teams to comprise of next to perfect likeness

Haven't bothered with the info on these guys yet so ignore the names

Mark Taylor
dZslrwU.png

Damien Martyn
GYCO2lf.png

Darren Lehmann
GTNW48z.png

Damien Fleming
JoISVeR.png

And a short haired Jason Gillespie, because I don't really like the look of the long hair in the academy, he did have short hair for a little while :p
rWPuJdo.png

The Gillespie and Fleming are very good!

http://tinypic.com/r/1rrya8/5

1rrya8.jpg

can any1 please create my face in cricket academy? i tried but i am not getting even close to that. thanks in advance.
if any1 will try please create it under the name Kapil Narh. rest of the information i can add it myself such as age, right handed, etc....

in case you need additional pic. let me know. regards.
Hi, Kapil, here is my attempt at putting you in DBC 2014 for ever....I'm new at this, so please forgive the wrong facelines, structures etc. :)

Attachments

• n_kapil_24.png
    n_kapil_24.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 96
Hi, some of you guys are amazing at making people, would someone mind creating me and uploading him? I have tried but been completely incompetent all you need to do is the face, thanks :)

Attachments

• Me.png
    Me.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 47
http://i41.tinypic.com/1rrya8.jpg

Hi, Kapil, here is my attempt at putting you in DBC 2014 for ever....I'm new at this, so please forgive the wrong facelines, structures etc. :)

hey guys i just tried to create myself. let me know what you think. is it close to i look in real life or far from it?

any input would be very helpful to make it better. thks

Attachments

• narh_kapil_16.png
    narh_kapil_16.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Completed the BD team finally. 25 players. 23 of them linked. The other two are relatively new and did not have links available. Uploaded with all the stats (manually put in the unlinked players), uniforms (3 different formats), rosters, 3 different batting line ups for eac format etc etc..like the ususal.

Here is the team lineup....i will post pics later

Mushfiqur Rahim*?
Abdur Razzak
Mahmudullah
Mominul Haque
Nasir Hossain
Shakib Al Hasan
Sohag Gazi
Tamim Iqbal
Shahriar nafees
Mashrafe mortaza
Rubel Hossain
Robiul Islam
Enamul Haque jnr
Shahadat Hossian
Anamul Haque
Elias Sunny
Junaid Siddique
Naeem Islam
Shafiul Islam
Ziaur Rahman
Shamsur rahman
Sajedul Islam
Jahurul Islam
Al-Amin Hossain
Marshall Ayub

People who are using my teams, you should do an update as I have updated quite a few teams with proper kits including individual kits for some key players (grip colors, shoe colors, gloves color, helmet color/type). Also updated a few faces.

I'm being lazy as I haven't looked around too much, but is there a guide somewhere on how to use the Cricket Academy? ie., linking players, teams, and which are the corresponding players in DBC, etc?

I'm thinking I want to sit down and choose the individuals players for each team which might come from different creators, rather than just import someone's whole team.

Users who are viewing this thread