Your Cricket Your Records And Your Life In Cricket

Because it's not like it's the internet and you can just make shit up at will or anything. The fastest bowlers at the age of 11 can generally hit about 85km/h max. If you were bowling 115 at 11, and they were "not wides", then no doubt you would have been playing for some rep teams. Given your grammar I'm going to guess you are not much over 11, which means these rep teams would have profiles or at least team lists up on the internet. You want to give us a link to yours?

At 11 fastest is 75+-Km/h trust me and barely anyone can reach high 60s.

Because it's not like it's the internet and you can just make shit up at will or anything. The fastest bowlers at the age of 11 can generally hit about 85km/h max. If you were bowling 115 at 11, and they were "not wides", then no doubt you would have been playing for some rep teams. Given your grammar I'm going to guess you are not much over 11, which means these rep teams would have profiles or at least team lists up on the internet. You want to give us a link to yours?

What's wrong with my grammar by the way I am an A student ( A in English ) I see no problem with my grammar.

What's wrong with my grammar by the way I am an A student ( A in English ) I see no problem with my grammar.

That should read: What's wrong with my grammar? By the way, I am an A student (A in English). I see no problem with my grammar.

All this is irrelevant however. I'm just trying to make the point that your claim of bowling 115km/h when you were 11 is absolute bullshit.

That should read: What's wrong with my grammar?By the way, I am an A student (A in English).I see no problem with my grammar.

All this is irrelevant however. I'm just trying to make the point that your claim of bowling 115km/h when you were 11 is absolute bullshit.

of course

----------

If you bowl at 115 kmph at just a tender age of 11,then believe me you can easily launch bazookas by your hand,when you grow up.

You can be an 'A' student in English when your grammar is terrible, it just proves you're little over 11 years old still.

That should read: What's wrong with my grammar? By the way, I am an A student (A in English). I see no problem with my grammar.

I am not writing for an exam, I am just writing on a forum why does my grammar need to be 'perfect'.

Being in the Caribbean and playing with a lot of fast bowlers, fast bowling comes almost naturally to you. I however, last bowled at between 90 kmph -110 kmph and I am not ashamed of that. Why should I when my main job was to hit the ball out of the park? :p

I am not trying to argue lets stop arguing... ok?

I am not trying to argue either. I don't give two-fifths of a shit about your grammar. It was just a passing comment to highlight how recently you must have been 11. Since you have revealed you are (note the tense) an A student, and you have English exams, it's safe to presume you are still in school. If, at the age of 11, you could bowl at 115km/h, then it's safe to say this would have been noted by rep teams (articles showing selection), and it may have attracted attention from your local community newspaper. What age are you now and how fast do you bowl? And provide proof at your 115km/h pace at the age of 11 because that would be near impossible unless you were the lovechild of Thor and Superman. That is literally 30-35km/h faster than the average fastest 11-year-old quickie.

Also, just because I can: I am not trying to argue. Let's stop arguing... okay?

Last edited:
I am not trying to argue either. I don't give two-fifths of a shit about your grammar. It was just a passing comment to highlight how recently you must have been 11. Since you have revealed you are (note the tense) an A student, and you have English exams, it's safe to presume you are still in school. If, at the age of 11, you could bowl at 115km/h, then it's safe to say this would have been noted by rep teams (articles showing selection), and it may have attracted attention from your local community newspaper. What age are you now and how fast do you bowl? And provide proof at your 115km/h pace at the age of 11 because that would be near impossible unless you were the lovechild of Thor and Superman. That is literally 30-35km/h faster than the average fastest 11-year-old quickie.

Also, just because I can: I am not trying to argue. Let's stop arguing... okay?
I would show proof but I haven't been bowling fast I have been concentrating on spin also I am more a batsman then a bowler, I have been getting big scores ( previous post) but my bowling is not that great BBM 4/23 so I would show but my pace has probably dropped because of bowling spin

I would show proof but I haven't been bowling fast I have been concentrating on spin also I am more a batsman then a bowler, I have been getting big scores ( previous post) but my bowling is not that great BBM 4/23 so I would show but my pace has probably dropped because of bowling spin

Someone who could bowl 115km/h at the age of 11 wouldn't just swap to spin. That pace would still be quick right up to the age of 16-17.

Anyway I'm going to go right ahead and make my judgement; you're full of bullshit.

an 11year old, or even a 14 year old since someone else was hawking bull too, couldn't throw at 100kmh let alone bowl.

make your lies believable, jimmy

during my school days when i was in 9th or 10th grade i think, one of my class mates bowled around 105-110 odd and he started playing under 14 for our state then.SO you get the idea if you were any where around that speed at your age you will be noticed.

and if you were bowling anywhere near the pace you told your coach or staff wouldnt let you change to spin unless you were adamant or physical injury, that said it nothing to be ashamed of bowling at low speeds when you are 11,60-70 itself is good for your age.

Users who are viewing this thread