Your Cricket Your Records And Your Life In Cricket

Exactly. Last season I could very occasionally push it up over 120 when my rhythm was absolutely bang on, and that was at the age of sixteen. And as a result, I ended up playing borderline minor counties and a game against the Nigerian national side.

Unfortunately, knee jip has made me turn to leggies, but I don't just go straight out and become the first-choice first team spinner either. Cricket just doesn't work like that.

Hello everyone,i wont believe that i will bowl under 100 km when im 14 and im a fast bowler and at an average a spinner bowls between 80-100 km/h.So a 14 yr old can bowl at least 115 km/h.Now everyone stop shouting :facepalm :wave

so your saying that you are faster than the quicker guys playing for the likes of Scotland/Netherlands: and bowling as quickly as Jimmy Anderson?

Huh...

BUT

Okay I'm going to help all of these people ruining the average 14 year olds intelligence levels. You CANT bowl over 110Km/h without being selected for some district team.

How can u say that i cant bowl over 110km/h ? Did you came to see my bowling.I never went for selection in district teams or anything like that.

----------

My Bio.
All rounder
Bat.no. 5
Bowl 105-135 km/h at age of 18.

Hello Rohit,your from which place ?

----------

so your saying that you are faster than the quicker guys playing for the likes of Scotland/Netherlands: and bowling as quickly as Jimmy Anderson?

Huh...

Did i say like that Iceage ? I never said like that.But i think that im somewhere near them only. Nothing more than that,OK ?

You said that you bowl at around 140km/h; which is around 85mph. In the England/Scotland ODI today, Anderson bowled between 80-85mph. That's exactly the range that you're claiming to be bowling at: and if you did bowl that quickly then you wouldn't be wasting your time posting on this forum but instead be somewhere in the Indian domestic setup: especially since no Indian quicks can bowl that quickly...

You said that you bowl at around 140km/h; which is around 85mph. In the England/Scotland ODI today, Anderson bowled between 80-85mph. That's exactly the range that you're claiming to be bowling at: and if you did bowl that quickly then you wouldn't be wasting your time posting on this forum but instead be somewhere in the Indian domestic setup: especially since no Indian quicks can bowl that quickly...

I told somewhere somewhat near to that 135 range only.

How can u say that i cant bowl over 110km/h ? Did you came to see my bowling.I never went for selection in district teams or anything like that.

Well if you never went then you obviously can't. Can you please show us some proper information? Instead of your dad saying you can you should go to a place that measures speed and see for yourself that you bowl >100km/h...

Well if you never went then you obviously can't. Can you please show us some proper information? Instead of your dad saying you can you should go to a place that measures speed and see for yourself that you bowl >100km/h...

Ok i will try to show you a video.But one question,can i upload a video directly in planetcricket without uploading it in youtube.

Ok i will try to show you a video.But one question,can i upload a video directly in planetcricket without uploading it in youtube.
you can just zip the video file and attach it, just make sure its size is less other wise just use youtube.

Also for us to believe it is you , show us a paper with Planet cricket written before you bowl;) and a good way would be to be captured in sideview with full view of the pitch:D.

Also for us to believe it is you , show us a paper with Planet cricket written before you bowl;) and a good way would be to be captured in sideview with full view of the pitch:D.

And a radar gun

I have played some street cricket with those tennis and leather balls.I usually bowl off spin with around 70-75 km/h and manage to get some wickets.
As far as my batting is concerned,being a fatty,I have probs with taking triples.I usually score majority of my runs with boundaries,don't remember how much I score.Its just that cricket is an awesome game and I just love playing it.

Users who are viewing this thread