Story Zimbabwe - A Struggle [ICC 2005]

gary0808

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well I have already started my career with Pakistan and they we?re the two tour matches: Guyana (3 day)
: Barbados (1 day friendly)

Guyana (3day)
Pakistan won the toss and elected to bat

275 all out
M. Yousuf - 103 R. Griffith 3-73
S. Bin-Nasir - 97 N. McGarrrel 3-93

292-7 dec
R. Sarwan - 86 W. Younis 3-34
R. Thomas - 50 I. Farhat 3-91

218-8 dec
I. Farhat - 68* N. McGarrel 6-60
S. Bin-Nasir - 36 R. Griffith 1-47

42-2
N. Deonarine - 26 D. Kaneria 2-7
S. Chanderpaul - 8*

MATCH DRAWN
MOM- N. McGarrel (9-153)

Managers thoughts:
I?m not overly pleased with our performance due to not posting very large scores. I?m happy with Bin-Nasir, Yousuf and Farhat. I?m worried about the form of Akhtar due to no wickets in the match for him.

Barbados (1day)

Pakistan won the toss and elected to field

232-7
K. Wilkinson - 106 I. Farhat 3-62
M. Nurse - 36 S.Ahmed 2-25

128 all out
M. Ul-Haq - 33 R. Hinds 4-22
I. Ul-Haq - 27 T. Best 3-26

Barbados win by 106 runs
MOM-K. Wilkinson (106)

Managers thoughts:
I am disgraced with the boys performance out there and was very embarrassed losing by such a big margin against a very weak team. I?m continually impressed with I. Farhat who did well with the ball and S. Ahmed was tight. Nothing good with the batting. We need to improve greatly for the 1st ODI against the Windies.

P.S-Being played on NORMAL mode

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
good story so far Gary. Can't believe they lost to Barbados

gary0808

Club Cricketer
I know I can't believe that as well but it was a weak Barbados team so I thought I could hammer thaem but failed The next update will be when I've finished the OD series and I've done two. Probably will be today. Is there any advice on presentation

Wildwil

International Cricketer
I like it so far. Maybe just post some screens

gary0808

Club Cricketer
1st ONE DAY INTERNATIONAL

I won the toss and elected to have a bat. It was a decent score due to a partnership between Misbah Ul-Haq(SUPERSTAR) and Saeed Bin-Nasir.

Performance with the ball was pretty poor until the last overs where we clawed them back. Younis and Farhat were good but a bit expensive.

PAKISTAN WIN BY 9 RUNS 1-0 up

2ND ONE DAY INTERNATIONAL

I won the toss and elected to field and bowled okay. It could have been much better if it wasn't for Brian Lara's 97. Waqar continues to lead from the front.

The boys batted brilliantly out there Bin-Nasir and Wasti got us off to the start we wanted. It looked dodgy at 152-6 but Misbah Ul-Haq did the job again. He is my bet to be the best in the world soon. PAKISTAN WIN THE ODI SERIES.

Pakistan win by 3 wickets PAKISTAN 2-0 up(1 to play)

3RD ONE DAY INTERNATIONAL

West Indies put us in to bat in alright batting conditions. I've rested Bin-Nasir, Inzaman Ul-Haq, Waqar Younis, Farhat and Iqbal. We got off to a good start with Wasti and Wajihuddin and then got to bad to worse. I'm very concerned with the form of Inzy, Yousuf and Younis Khan and wondering whether to drop them for the tests(advice please). 186ao is disapointing.

Relatively easy run chase for the West Indies. Obviously disapointed not to have got the whitewash but what can you do. Brinng on the TESTS.

West Indies win by 3wkts PAKISTAN WIN SERIES 2-1

How's that for presentation Wildwil. Do you prefer thumbnails or screens

Wildwil

International Cricketer
Yes Pakistan won! This is brilliant Gary. I personally prefer screenshots but thumbnails are also good

gary0808

Club Cricketer
Okay. Thanks for the support whats your opinion on Inzy, Yousuf and Khan because Wajihuddin showed good signs and Umar is a replacement. Do you wan't a screenie of the Barbados humiliation

Wildwil

International Cricketer
No problem. Rather not post a screenie of the humiliation lol. I would say drop Inzi and Younis Khan. They are really out of form and Wasti looks good.

gary0808

Club Cricketer
Team for 1st Test:

Saeed Bin-Nasir
Wajahatullah Wasti
Wajihuddin
Misbah Ul-Haq(WK)
Taufeeq Umar
Mohammad Yousuf
Farooq Iqbal
Imran Farhat
Shabbir Ahmed
Waqar Younis
Danish Kaneria

Opinions

Wildwil

International Cricketer
Not too bad. A lot of people I don't know but hey give them a chance

gary0808

Club Cricketer
The lads did good on the first day, Wildwil. My best performance on ICC so far.

The caribbean crowd go home mentally drained after watching their seam bowlers on a seaming wicket get dominated and watched Saeed Bin-Nasir and Wajahatullah Wasti get centuries to their name. It was nearly the end of the day when the breakthrough came and that was a dubious LBW. Wasti and S.Ahmed(Nightwatchman) will wak out tomorrow with 9 wkts in hand.

Managers thoughts:

Don't know what to say. I am speechless. Could not be more proud of my openers and to think there's Misbah Ul-Haq, yousuf(skipper by the way) and Taufeeq Umar to come. To do what we have done in the caribbean is one hell of a feat.

Pakistan lead by 235 runs with 9 wkts in hand

Users who are viewing this thread