IPL 54th Match: Chennai Super Kings v Kings XI Punjab

I wanted Punjab to lose this and I am glad this happened. Chennai defended the total pretty well. Dhoni acted smart and got the spinners to bowl 12 overs for very few runs. Each spinner picked up a couple of wickets as well.

Geez that was poor batting by both sides. CSK badly missing the consistency of Hayden. Punjab star batters have been a big let down too.

Nobody could read Murli well, now CSK are through,even Raina got 2 wickets,Punjab is now gone...

Numerous 130, 140 scores we couldn't chase and we are talking?

@ World Champions: He he he... You got it from a guy that supports the same team as you're!

We are successfully past the league phase (into the semis 2nd time in a row, once also into the final). KKR hasnt come close to the semis both times. Completely OWNED!

Last edited:
:cheersye hai chennai chennai super kings! apna yellow jersey........:cheers
that's how the team anthem goes.
this means that Kings XI never beat the Super Kings in 5 attempts.
this also means that two of my favourte teams DC and RCB will make it to the semis.
i would like to thank Murali for making this possible.
congrats to narash too.

@ World Champions: He he he... You got it from a guy that supports the same team as you're!

We are successfully past the league phase (into the semis 2nd time in a row, once also into the final). KKR hasnt come close to the semis both times. Completely OWNED!

Who says I support KKR? Read my post in the Chennai thread.

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

We have chased 180+ on Joburg and thats too a successful one.

But we woobled to chase just 101 and still you are talking? ;)

BTW, leave out Sukla in yesterday's match and KKR's scorcard will look like some phone number.

Users who are viewing this thread