Pakistan vs Sri Lanka in UAE Oct-Nov 2011/12

If Pakistan continue improving and win the next test, I see them giving a lot of trouble to England in the upcoming series.

One more reason to be happy for Pakistan Cricket...they have beaten England today in the Final of Hong-Kong super sixes...3 Cheers for Pakistan Cricket!!!

Always good to see Pakistan playing good cricket, it keeps the standard of world cricket in general very good.

Its sad that Aamir and Asif couldn't still be part of the team though, that bowling attack would be the envy of the world, even though England and Australia have some solid pace-bowling stocks as well.

Who cares about Aamir and Asif. Now that they are gone, they are part of history. I am sure Junaid Khan will erase memories of Aamir if he continues improving like this. I just wish PCB would hire services of Akram to groom him and Riaz.

Always good to see Pakistan playing good cricket, it keeps the standard of world cricket in general very good.

Its sad that Aamir and Asif couldn't still be part of the team though, that bowling attack would be the envy of the world, even though England and Australia have some solid pace-bowling stocks as well.

Couldn't agree with you more :) If Aamir and Asif would be there, BOY!!! What a bowling combination that would be. But on the other hand its also good if cheaters are getting punished and they should be punished if they did wrong. I feel for aamir though as he was too young but he still has a chance after the ban as he won't be over age by then.

lol! btw who was Asif and Aamir? did they play any match for Pakistan?;)
Nevertheless past is just past, we must focus on present and if you have so much talent of pace bowling in your country then you don't need some cheaters like Asif or Aamir, not for one second.
-----------------------

It has been a long time we see an India Pakistan series. It should be somewhere in England or UAE to give equal chances to both teams.

India Pakistan series according Neo Cricket is in March(After Australia Series). Its been played in India. But if it will take place or not is still a doubt

it seems Pakistan will have a busy schedule in the upcoming months,at last

in oct SL Next month Ban then Eng and the may be India in marCh :clap

lol! btw who was Asif and Aamir? did they play any match for Pakistan?;)
Nevertheless past is just past, we must focus on present and if you have so much talent of pace bowling in your country then you don't need some cheaters like Asif or Aamir, not for one second.
-----------------------

It has been a long time we see an India Pakistan series. It should be somewhere in England or UAE to give equal chances to both teams.

Well i'm not condoning cheating, when I express regret that they are not involved in PAK cricket from a neutral perspective.

Just a simple acknowledgement, that if those two had not gone down that road, what a special all-round bowling attack the men in green would have ATM.

Well i'm not condoning cheating, when I express regret that they are not involved in PAK cricket from a neutral perspective.

Just a simple acknowledgement, that if those two had not gone down that road, what a special all-round bowling attack the men in green would have ATM.

:thumbs

:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread