First Screenshots Released

I regret pleading them to reveal the screenshots.....the shots and movements would be cartoony and not realistic like all the previous games.......the crowd is the most pathetic than the rest two......they have just focus on the licensing the players,team,stadium rather than focusing on gameplay,graphics,etc .....i may sound judgmental but u guys got a look at the 505 games reluctance to tell anything about the game,revealing gameplay,audio proadcast,uncertainty over the release date etc.....these thing clearly indicate that they them self know how bad this game is gonna be!!

the screenshots are not overly convincing but are also not bad to write off ac13 now, as i said a gameplay video will prove decisive.

So much rubbish in just one post.

A company who has been involved in a cricket game releases a cricket game in 2013 with these kind of screenshots?.......this not 2005,2007 where brian lara had these kind of graphics.........no cricket game could be developed into big franchise due lack of AI intelligence,bad graphics ,no career mode, and I hardly think they will make a sequel!!!!!

to be honest i liked it a pc game after 4 years great! dont expect more! it looks god ! to be fare its good and not very good! :clap:yes

A company who has been involved in a cricket game releases a cricket game in 2013 with these kind of screenshots?.......this not 2005,2007 where brian lara had these kind of graphics.........no cricket game could be developed into big franchise due lack of AI intelligence,bad graphics ,no career mode, and I hardly think they will make a sequel!!!!!
  • These graphics are far in advance of Brian Lara 2005 and 2007.
  • You can't make a judgement on AI intelligence via a screenshot.
  • These are not bad graphics.

The Textures look fine, but they should have been more polished, The graphics for IC2010 looked slightly better.

The Textures look fine, but they should have been more polished, The graphics for IC2010 looked slightly better.

This is the first thing we need to clarify. The graphics are much better than IC2010.

The reason why you might think otherwise is because these are beta shots, and the graphics are not ramped up as high as they could be.

Perhaps yes, also i have a feeling that the players might look better in coloured kits for the limited overs format.

cuz its the "people" who pay for this damn game .. when we pay dont we have the right to question? people just dont pay for the gameplay , they pay for the whole game and would want everything to be close to perfect..[/QUOTE

the crowd is like in fifa so just chill man,
comment on the player models and textures.

what are all saying its lower than blic? what this is great graphix as far as other cricket games are concerned ic 10 was worser and ashes was even worse ! so i beleive these are pretty good graphix!:lol

Users who are viewing this thread