First Screenshots Released

I think he is trying to say that the player models of IC 10 are much better which I agree. Overall, obviously AC13 got better graphics. Only if we could had BA Player Models in AC13 pitch and outfield :D

the crowd is like in fifa so just chill man,
comment on the player models and textures.[/QUOTE]

because of fifa great graphics,gampelay,AI intelligence ,depth in player movements covers up their crowd......but I cant say the same for this

Hmm I have had a detailed look at the screens. The only thing that has impressed is that forward defensive, bat and pad close together. The shot is being played like it is supposed to be played. I feel the screens are early build as the models don't look impressive at all. The pitch texture is way ahead of IC 10.
However I am not going to judge the game based on a few screens. Gameplay can be judged to an extent by viewing a gameplay video.

Last edited:
Also Stadium" Media Center,Stands" looking too small unlike previous two titles where they did the perfect job in this field. Lets hope the screenshots are from an early buildup...

cuz its the "people" who pay for this damn game .. when we pay dont we have the right to question? people just dont pay for the gameplay , they pay for the whole game and would want everything to be close to perfect..

That's never going to happen so you focus development on what's important. It's not called Cricket Crowd 2013.

can we say the game was built from scratch looking at the player models??? :spy

If you ignore the gushing from those with a vested interest i.e. BarmyArmy. These screenshots are hugely disappointing. I have refrained from posting about the lack of screenshots, hoping that the developers took as much as necessary to produce a good game and they've come out with this pish. The graphics are shocking and they don't even the bat the right way round. I'm currently playing IC10 on my 360 and it looks great compared to this sh*te. Tabletop cricket looks better. Botched job from start to finish. Big Ant Cricket is it for me, if any cricket game at all (bar Cricket Captain).

If you ignore the gushing from those with a vested interest i.e. BarmyArmy. These screenshots are hugely disappointing. I have refrained from posting about the lack of screenshots, hoping that the developers took as much as necessary to produce a good game and they've come out with this pish. The graphics are shocking and they don't even the bat the right way round. I'm currently playing IC10 on my 360 and it looks great compared to this sh*te. Tabletop cricket looks better. Botched job from start to finish. Big Ant Cricket is it for me, if any cricket game at all (bar Cricket Captain).

Player Models looks more like "Cricket Revolution"

If you ignore the gushing from those with a vested interest i.e. BarmyArmy.

I've actually not given my opinion on them except to say that I like the defensive shot position on one of them.
Disappointed that you think any involvement I've had would make me biased in my views. Have you actually read my review of IC10, another game I was involved in?
If you'd read any of my recent posts you would also know that I'm highly sceptical about the release date and far more excited by the Big Ant career mode but don't let facts get in the way of a good quote.

for a moment just look at everything except the players.
its beautiful the lush green outfield, detailed pitch and stadium, clear fall blue sky, that shine on ball.
looking at the players brings back the horrors of previous titles. :noway

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread