First Screenshots Released

To all the people moaning about graphics.
You do realise this has been made from scratch by a relatively small games studio in australia right? It's not rockstar (sorry Biggs) or activision, it's trickstar. They have done the best they could with the budget and time they've been given. Apart from the media centre looking like a swimming pool from the sims 1, I think it looks fine. Well done chief and trickstar. :thumbs

@Karthik: There's only one naveenncc.:D

This fella is a fake.

----------

To all the people moaning about graphics.
You do realise this has been made from scratch by a relatively small games studio in australia right? It's not rockstar (sorry Biggs) or activision, it's trickstar. They have done the best they could with the budget and time they've been given. Apart from the media centre looking like a swimming pool from the sims 1, I think it looks fine. Well done chief and trickstar. :thumbs

After all this hyperbole, finally somebody with sense.

----------

what are you a moderator? :facepalm

You don't need to be a moderator to advise people.

please not compare with rock star:lol and activation , ubisoft , cap com , and master ea sports , trick star have no tricks and star , if they want money and licensed just asked bcci they definitely support , becoz we support Zimbabwe and non cricket nation even we also support Australia and England player .

[/COLOR]

You don't need to be a moderator to advise people.

free advice giving people are common here in india.

----------

please not compare with rock star:lol and activation , ubisoft , cap com , and master ea sports , trick star have no tricks and star , if they want money and licensed just asked bcci they definitely support , becoz we support Zimbabwe and non cricket nation even we also support Australia and England player .

this guy will rock in toefl :D

looking like wii look there is digital add bords which change time to time and animation like old lara game engine 199p , hope big ant do beter the main reason behind they taking so much time poor game graphic game going to disaster ea patch better than this game

naveencc!!! :eek: Welcome back! :cheers

free advice giving people are common here in india.

----------

this guy will rock in toefl :D

You do have to realise you were in the wrong though...

Anyways forget it.

That guy wouldn't make it past the security guard at the exam hall.

And it's time to reply to you Narendra:

What makes you think the BCCI would support a game developer in Australia? The fact that they still support Srinivasan despite all those criticisms? Sorry, the BCCI are just a power greedy, money hunting and fame leeching board.

@Karthik: There's only one naveenncc.:D

Situation getting bit doubtful..

At first I thought err wtf? but tbh I really like the way it looks, just looks very nice a refreshing imo nice bright colours etc and tbh it will look nice from gameplay cam which is the cam you will be in most of the time!

can't wait! I'm so fickle :p

Users who are viewing this thread