Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Even Ross knew 2 months ago they were late, to think people have pre ordered this its a complete shambles. Forget us, even joe public who now know about the game deserve to know if there pre ordered titled will be delayed when its only a week till release.

All a bit embarrassing when the CEO from another company has to inform you.

They would of known at their tea party at lords if it was late and still firmly lied.

nigelmaz

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I will know for definite by Monday or Tuesday as Shopto dispatch slightly earlier than other retailers. I will let you know then if there is a delay.

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
look guys they have not made any announcement about delaying the game !! if they say its out on 21st !!! what cant you all just take their word

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Flipkart is also not taking preorder in india

Flipkart will start taking orders by the 18th

----------

Even Ross knew 2 months ago they were late, to think people have pre ordered this its a complete shambles. Forget us, even joe public who now know about the game deserve to know if there pre ordered titled will be delayed when its only a week till release.

All a bit embarrassing when the CEO from another company has to inform you.

They would of known at their tea party at lords if it was late and still firmly lied.

The game is on schedule. wonder what your reaction will be when it releases on 21st.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I will be checking the morning of the 21st unless chief or someone from 505 games comes on here and says other wise.:thumbs p.s Still wondering where chief has gone, if you are reading this chief not all of us want to give you crap, just be honest is all we ask.:clap

D

Dutch

I will be checking the morning of the 21st unless chief or someone from 505 games comes on here and says other wise.:thumbs p.s Still wondering where chief has gone, if you are reading this chief not all of us want to give you crap, just be honest is all we ask.:clap

The question is how do you define honesty and how do you define giving crap and who is doing what......a real conundrum that one.....

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Flipkart will start taking orders by the 18th

----------

The game is on schedule. wonder what your reaction will be when it releases on 21st.

Ill eat humble pie and give them my money and enjoy the game. But with everything Ross has said and now shops putting back dates and the game not being shown at all.

Im not holding my breath!

Also you have as much idea as us if regarding whether the game is on schedule!

akshat123

School Cricketer
What poor marketing strategy knowing that another cricket game is going to release soon so the cricket fans have an option now..anyone thinking to boycott AC 13 and wait for BigAnt's Cricket 14?

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
The question is how do you define honesty and how do you define giving crap and who is doing what......a real conundrum that one.....

It's not a conundrum at all. We all know what common decency is. The trouble is, it's not that common. There is no wonder chief has stop visiting this forum given the abuse he was taking.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
It's not a conundrum at all. We all know what common decency is. The trouble is, it's not that common. There is no wonder chief has stop visiting this forum given the abuse he was taking.

What "abuse" are you talking about? Can't he take criticism? He's supposed to be the community representative for this game. That in itself means that he has some kind of responsibility towards the public on this forum.

If he wants to cut and run whenever he sees fit, then fine. But don't tell us to not criticise the manner with which he conducts himself. We can have our say thank you very much.

Given how easily you accuse others of "abuse", you'll probably accuse me of abusing you now.

akshat123

School Cricketer
Why ASHES CRICKET 2013 is not enlisted in 505's official website?
505 Games

What is going on?? Did they drop ASHES CRICKET 2013 at the last stage :O

I think Yes :facepalm

----------

Another interesting fact, 200 pages are now complete in this particular forum and all we got to know about the game was through public announcements and information published on external links:mad

fiction

County Cricketer
Why ASHES CRICKET 2013 is not enlisted in 505's official website?
505 Games

What is going on?? Did they drop ASHES CRICKET 2013 at the last stage :O

I visited their website around a month ago and even then Ashes 13 wasn't listed there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread