Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i really think you guys are jumping up for no reason !! they have made it clear that the game is coming out on 21st. you wanted screenshots and they gave you that as well!! what do you want now!! singed latter from them confirming its coming out !!!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Another interesting fact, 200 pages are now complete in this particular forum and all we got to know about the game was through public announcements and information published on external links
So the pages and pages of questions being answered and detailed information on game design decisions didn't happen?

Nice 'facts'.

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
So the pages and pages of questions being answered and detailed information on game design decisions didn't happen?

Nice 'facts'.

lets be clear !! Matt i am sure you have a good idea !! what would you say !! do you think its coming out on the 21st or not!! :)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
What "abuse" are you talking about? Can't he take criticism? He's supposed to be the community representative for this game. That in itself means that he has some kind of responsibility towards the public on this forum.

I'm pretty sure that's not part of Jamie's remit. He is the producer responsible for making the game. Posting here is his own choice to try and involve us in the game rather than a contractual responsibility.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
lets be clear !! Matt i am sure you have a good idea !! what would you say !! do you think its coming out on the 21st or not!!
I haven't heard anything about the date that isn't public knowledge.

I would like to think they weren't lying to our face, so yes, I think it will be out on the 21st.

If Big Ant announce their release date before Ashes comes out, my pre-order gets cancelled and I ignore this game.

D

Dutch

I would like to think they weren't lying to our face, so yes, I think it will be out on the 21st.

If Big Ant announce their release date before Ashes comes out, my pre-order gets cancelled and I ignore this game.

Yep. That is my stand as well. My pre-order is still on but will be cancelled if they delay it without given some bl**dy good reason why. I can only see Ashes 13 as something to keep me busy till the real deal comes with BA. My sense it will be a watered down version of the game (how much water can you add to water to water it down?) and that there will be a DLC in the near future to add features.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors

I agree Matt. I think the game will be out next week. I hate talking about things like this so close to release, still tomorrow is a new day and it's Friday.:yes

----------

What "abuse" are you talking about? Can't he take criticism? He's supposed to be the community representative for this game. That in itself means that he has some kind of responsibility towards the public on this forum.

If he wants to cut and run whenever he sees fit, then fine. But don't tell us to not criticise the manner with which he conducts himself. We can have our say thank you very much.

Given how easily you accuse others of "abuse", you'll probably accuse me of abusing you now.

We will see next week.:thumbs

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If 505 Games only release PC version of the game on 21st and push back the console versions at the last minute, would it still be considered as the game being released on time?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If 505 Games only release PC version of the game on 21st and push back the console versions at the last minute, would it still be considered as the game being released on time?
Perhaps a Wii U only release, that way no one will ever know it isn't finished.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Could very well be the case. To me it looks like 505 Games may release a watered down PC version of the game so that it can claim it met its release date. Later on, when the game is actually completed (most probably latter half of the year), they will release it for consoles and have paid DLC for PC version.

That's the only reason I can think of for retailers pushing out the release date of console versions while keeping the PC release date as Jun 21st. So "technically" the game doesn't get delayed but in reality it's a delayed game nevertheless. Let's wait till 21st to see if this is indeed the case.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Believe even move street cricket 2 had more publicity than this and shown more professionalism. :clap

WillHop

School Cricketer
It has already become very embarrassing for 505 Games. The only way they can really justify it is if the game that comes out is a decent cricket game, or at least better than the previous two.

narendrakkc

Banned
nothing to say ross he done more compare to ur crap 13

othing to say ross he done more compare to ur crap 13, hello matt u need money come to me i will u give please not make fool people and ross from big ant he always doing very hardwork , , matt ur lazy person . game will be disaster , and last what a joke game release on 21 june 13 , but how , even c grade movie release there trailer before 2 weeks .

Users who are viewing this thread