Requests Thread

No, I was hoping for the exact style of kit provided in the example. I've seen quite a few people around here who do them.

This will seem like a very odd request (because that's precisely what it is) but I need some team uniforms, and designing kits is the one thing I've always struggled with.

I'd like kits in this kind of style, with whatever colouring and design you want. I do not want any logos on them, just the plain kits.

CHK.png

When suddenly a wild example appeared.

But here's the catch - I need twenty different ones. Whoever takes up this request has complete creative freedom to do whatever they please, but I will be needing lots.

I know it's a bit favour to ask, but...

roflbot.jpg

Here you go bro....

Attachments

• 1903 East Fife.psd
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Thanks, although a *.psd file seems little use with Fireworks. The base and texture layers work fine, but the designs in the "East Fife" section don't seem to exist. Basically, this means I can edit the base colour of the shirt, and the seams, but little else, and I certainly can't give it a design.

I'm going to keep playing around with some stuff before I write it off though, as this could be exactly what I'm looking for.

Cheers!

EDIT: I'm stupid. Forgot to turn the visibility on. What. A. Tard.

Last edited:
Can anyone make b mccullum hd and hq avatar and signature please?

I need a RVP siggy

the text should be:

Hey Arsenal Fans you jelly :D

Users who are viewing this thread