PlanetCricket Live - watch Ashes Cricket 2013

Apologies everyone, I'm going to go see if I can do anything to speed it up.

Just by looking at it and seeing the video of the AC09 stream; it shouldn't be causing you any problems if it was halfway optimised.

Says everything, really!

Okay, I think I've managed to get it going by forcing a few settings on my graphics card!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ir65xVOHaA

----------

Spoke too soon - second I got into the game again it was right back down - looking like it can't handle playing the game and encoding at the same time.

Can you give the summary of what you think so far :D

No replays? ...I mean, honestly.

DRS, Multiplayer... whatever, I get that shit missing. But REPLAYS aren't there? ...and you get a weird Umpire early 90s Powerpoint "OUT" cutscene instead?

DRS, Multiplayer... whatever, I get that shit missing. But REPLAYS aren't there? ...and you get a weird Umpire early 90s Powerpoint "OUT" cutscene instead?

I got the feeling the "Blackout" round the umpire was layered in on top of a "live" background first that just looked too shit and had to be covered. no way that was conceived of as the actual cutscene...

Powerpoint runs the world :cheers

I just noticed in the majority of the dismissals... you get the Arial-Font "OUT" cutscene which then transitions to "OUT" on the scoreboard. Because, nothing makes you feel better as a gamer being told you failed twice in two cutscenes...

I just noticed in the majority of the dismissals... you get the Arial-Font "OUT" cutscene which then transitions to "OUT" on the scoreboard. Because, nothing makes you feel better as a gamer being told you failed twice in two cutscenes...

Yea realised that and its just beyond stupidity who ever thought that was a good idea.

Yea realised that and its just beyond stupidity who ever thought that was a good idea.

After the moonwalking batsmen, breakdancing umpires, alien wk and zombie fielders, the OUT cut-scene is actually a big plus in my book. At least you get away from all that cr@p happening on the field.

After the moonwalking batsmen, breakdancing umpires, alien wk and zombie fielders, the OUT cut-scene is actually a big plus in my book. At least you get away from all that cr@p happening on the field.

What i liked was the music and menu were decent apart from that everything else is appalling.

Users who are viewing this thread