This is NIGHT 2 - PM your night roles ASAP

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
NIGHT 2

I'll need you for tonight.

Whatever you say...

We're lookin for an old friend of yours

Oh really, well lets see then...

I have no idea where he is... lets just head back to camp.

Wait... did you hear that?

It's coming from there...

What the heck! What is he doing here?

Shhhh, listen...

Come on, I just wanna help you out buddy

Stay here, I'm gonna take him out.

Yooooooo!!! What up!!

What in god's name are YOU doing here!!

Come on now! Is that how you greet an old friend?

Get out of here before I do something irrational!

Sorry old man!! Irrational's my middle name!

Nooo! What have you don-

Yep... we're better off without him ;) See ya next time!

Abhas is dead. He was... Magneto.

This is DAY 3 - It takes 4 for a lynch

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I can't really get much from the write-up, possibly a vigilant doing the killing? The first two paragraphs sound like the mafia kill failing, we might still have a doctor out there so they could've protected the right person.

Based on who lynched Jack off yesterday one of Suren, Manly, or Yashdude is likely to be mafia along with Abhas. As I posted before I've been more suspicious of Yashdude than I was of Jack, so I'm going to go with him at the moment.

Lynch: Yashdude

Suren's played a good game but my suspicion on him has raised a bit, and Manly is anyone's guess. Not too sure on hedger or ste, I don't really feel that either of them has offered a lot.

----------

Sorry about the double post, just lagged out, probably best if I don't delete one since I think deleting posts is against the rules.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Yeh Yash does look very guilty at the minute, but we have to plenty of time to go through things so i won't be hasty to lynch him off just yet although that is likely what I'll be doing. (side note: didn't see that was a dp at first, brief glance i thought you and hedger had both lynched him and I was very suspiscious of that until i realised)

I think the 2nd section is linked to the first and the separation is just a bit of time, seems like it was the failed mafia kill, but it's a bit odd as it seems like two people went together which isn't really how mafia kills work, but the the 3 sections read as if mafia go looking for a kill, return home empty handed, then someone breaks into their camp and kills magneto.

pretty confusing, really.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, I'm not expecting much activity so I thought I'd just get the ball rolling early. We're definitively going to get more from gameplay than the write-ups atm.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Based on who lynched Jack off yesterday one of Suren, Manly, or Yashdude is likely to be mafia along with Abhas. As I posted before I've been more suspicious of Yashdude than I was of Jack, so I'm going to go with him at the moment.

Those lines would have been true if Jack had fought for defense & then 4 of us lynched against the defense for purpose. Main reason of most among us were ambiguity in Jack's role. Though Jack had a claim of 'Hulk', 'giving him for free kill to Mafia', he created a position of trap by himself due to his ambiguous way of roleplay.

Lynch Count

Jack Ryder - 4 - Suren, Manly, Abhas, Yashdude

I can help!

Yes... we agree

I am surely sensing a hint there in the way Jack was killed. Not for the mafia, but the possibility of one genuine townie is 100%. We would need to be very careful this time, I would wait till Yash speaks up before going with the interpretations.

Also I would go through Night 2 write up once again before coming up with my interpretations.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Lynch: CG123
CG123 and Hedger both are playing as a team since the start of the game,targeting each and every newbie.Supporting each other and so on.I don't really think who other than mafias would act as a team.
Other than these two no one else seem to be playing together.
Their first target JR was a town,now they're targeting me.They never had a FOS or neither a lynch on any experienced player(Abhas/Ste/Manly).I'm sure their target would be Suren.Everything I do is a newbie/common mafia tactic,in the words of CG.

----------

It's necessary for us to know the role of any of the two,if one of them turns out to be a mafia it'd be clear that the other one is a mafia too.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Those lines would have been true if Jack had fought for defense & then 4 of us lynched against the defense for purpose. Main reason of most among us were ambiguity in Jack's role. Though Jack had a claim of 'Hulk', 'giving him for free kill to Mafia', he created a position of trap by himself due to his ambiguous way of roleplay.

Yeah I know he was terrible, I guess I've played a fair few games though so like I posted I had a feeling that he was more likely to be a terrible townie than a mafia.

CG123 and Hedger both are playing as a team since the start of the game,targeting each and every newbie.Supporting each other and so on.I don't really think who other than mafias would act as a team.
Other than these two no one else seem to be playing together.
Their first target JR was a town,now they're targeting me.They never had a FOS or neither a lynch on any experienced player(Abhas/Ste/Manly).I'm sure their target would be Suren.Everything I do is a newbie/common mafia tactic,in the words of CG.

Your argument is completely flawed because I wasn't the one targeting Jack (a newbie), you were, I said that Hulk was unlikely to be mafia. I also haven't targeted Suren at all, you're the only new player that I've really targeted.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman

You really don't know how mafia works.

1) I haven't buddied with Callum at all, we've been reasonably distant but come to the same reads, which is that you were more suspicious than Jack.

2) It's called townreading someone, if you tr someone, you usually listen to what they say more closely.

3) Mafia is usually not stupid enough to buddy each other, at least experienced mafia. Usually the way mafia play is dependent on the situation.

But yash is all over the place. His reasons are bullshit, I tunneled Yash, that was it. I had a slight fos on Jack and said if yash wasn't maf, then Jack was most likely maf. I have a townread on suren (well had, not sure about now) so this bs about attacking noobs is grasping at straws.

Also, the only reason I didn't defend Jack was because the way in which he claimed was so scummy. I didn't find a reason to push on him but he was so reluctant to claim and seemed to be making things up as he went, stalling the lynch. Either way, end of story.

(side note: didn't see that was a dp at first, brief glance i thought you and hedger had both lynched him and I was very suspiscious of that until i realised)

hmm, not sure what you meant there?

Right now though, I would say that Yash and Manly are mafia though. Manly has not done much at all and really hasn't contributed. Ste, I'm still not sure on though, he hasn't done much to show he's town but isn't exactly scummy so still a null read on him.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
hmm, not sure what you meant there?

when i first scrolled down the page i saw two blue usernames, both bold lynch on yash, so thought it was you and CG, obviously it was a double post so only one lynch, but two immediate lynches on him would look odd.

Manly

Thor
Yash can you go through and give me examples where the two of them have backed each other up? Because I've not got the feeling at all that they're working together.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
What are your thoughts on everyone Manly, some more input from you would be good because yesterday I think you were pretty convinced that Jack was mafia.

Yash can you go through and give me examples where the two of them have backed each other up? Because I've not got the feeling at all that they're working together.

I think he said that because we both posted yesterday that we thought he was more suspicious than Jack. I said this:

Yashdude101 - Hasn't tried to make any enemies, i.e. been playing very passively which is a common newbie mafia tactic, I'd be leaning more towards him than Jack Ryder.

Also this is strange because I get the feeling that today he lynched me because I lynched him, since his argument doesn't really make a lot of sense:

Well,I just don't feel to put a FOS on the one who has a FOS on me doesn't mean I'm playing passively/not making enemies.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
They don't have allegations on each other neither they ask for any input from each other.They constantly try to shift the focus on the same guy,it's me for now.Couldn't think of anything more.

Users who are viewing this thread