Superhero Mafia - Ste, CG and Yash WIN

Manly

Thor
I'm chuffed to have garnered such a reputation.

I'll reiterate I think surendar checks out for the time being and we should force at least a character claim out of Jack Ryder.

Lynch Jack Ryder

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Outside the story note :

Guys, I might be on slow side when comes to replies/analysis until Sunday if another night writing comes up. Yeah, am on ThanksGiving vacation on road trip to Chicago! :D I am pretty much done with my analysis part unless suddenly the behavior changes from the people posting here.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Jack Ryder - He seems more like a lost newbie to me. Yes his play has been weird, but it's hard to really know if that's because he's mafia. Maybe a claim from him would be good, because if it can be validated that will help us with others.

Abhas/hedger_14 - You'd think that one of the two experienced guys would be mafia. :p

Surendar - Seems like he's trying to help to town.

ste_mc_efc - Hasn't really offered a lot, I seem to remember him posting a bit more in the last game?

Manly - Like I said before this is pretty much how he usually plays, it's strange how he's so sure that surendar is town though.

Yashdude101 - Hasn't tried to make any enemies, i.e. been playing very passively which is a common newbie mafia tactic, I'd be leaning more towards him than Jack Ryder.

Simon suggested that Batman could be a tracker, I would think, he was trying to protect the identity of the role, knowing he was poisoned. I certainly believe, if there's a vigilante in the game, it had to be Batman.

Like I said before imo Batman clearly checks out as a tracker/cop from the night 0 write-up (first and third paragraphs). Plenty of superheros could be vigilante's, because most of the good ones kill/fight to some extent.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yashdude101 - Hasn't tried to make any enemies, i.e. been playing very passively which is a common newbie mafia tactic, I'd be leaning more towards him than Jack Ryder.

Already have stated the fact I fos Yash more than Jack.

And tbh, I have a feeling you or Abhas are mafia but then again you's aren't giving any scummy reads for me to fos either of you.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
And now you're gonna omgus me, I went at you yesterday cause you were coasting, and your comment about how you were so sure mafia was roleblocked is a bit scummy and I don't really see why you've come to that conclusion.
I wasn't sure and it isn't a conclusion, I just thought it was possible.You're just misrepresenting what all I said.It looks scummy that you are overstating my posts.
Your argument about coasting is dumb as using that logic you could have targeted about 6/7 people then why only me?

----------

Well,I just don't feel to put a FOS on the one who has a FOS on me doesn't mean I'm playing passively/not making enemies.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Well,I just don't feel to put a FOS on the one who has a FOS on me doesn't mean I'm playing passively/not making enemies.

You have literally provided NO insight on anyone though, other than what you and Hedger have been going on about. I don't know if you are mafia or not, but my point is that it is not uncommon for a newbie mafia player to play the way you are. If you are townie how do you plan on finding out who the mafia are playing the way you are? Post more what you're thinking, and try and get some responses that will help us.

Where's Jack Ryder at?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I guess it's time to react than wait with FOS, at the most(worst case) we will loose a townie but it should be fine as the information which we would be getting from certain peeps is going to stay same irrespective of them being a mafia or townie, meaning confusion will retain if we don't join together to take ambiguous characters filtered.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
This game is going tweaking nowhere.

And okay, well yash's reaction to my tunnel is giving me no extra reads on him, I was hoping he'd slip up or give off a townie reaction.

So I can't tell whether he's mafia or not. Ste isn't doing much either but he said he was busy so idk. It's hard to get reads on people when barely anybody is doing anything.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Ok I will do it when at least 4 people ask for it.

That's a scummy attitude to have, but I'm not sure whether he is stalling to think of a good claim or is honestly just a defensive townie who doesn't want to claim until absolutely necessary.

Manly

Thor
That's a scummy attitude to have, but I'm not sure whether he is stalling to think of a good claim or is honestly just a defensive townie who doesn't want to claim until absolutely necessary.

Yeah that instantly got my back up, I have to say. If I hadn't done already I would slap a lynch on.

Users who are viewing this thread