Last Movie You Watched

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hannibal. One piece of awesomeness! brilliant movie. Anthony Hopkins' a brilliant actor. Hats off! :clap

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Public Enemies. :thumbs

manojit007

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Memento----:clap:clap:clap

Truly Christopher Nolan Is Great...

Waiting For Next Film-INTERSTELLAR

----------

Shawshank Redemption

Planning to watch it tonight...

IMDB highest rated Movie.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Percy Jackson and the lightning thief. :thumbs

manojit007

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
The Social Network
An awesome movie...

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Fault in our stars - epic & touchy!

Epic

Panel of Selectors
A modern day great :D Not a single bad movie .. (yet). Infact, I personally love all his movies

Even TDKR? As great a filmmaker as he is, and trust me, I love his films as well, he's very shoddy at tying up loose ends and plot holes.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Even Rises? As great a filmmaker as he is, and I love his films as well, he's very shoddy at tying up lose ends and plot holes.

The only issue with TDKR was that it was not upto his lofty expectations, but the expectations on Nolan are humongous (to compare it; its almost the kind of expectations Indians have when Sachin Tendulkar plays cricket). Take the Nolan tag out, and you might call it 'great'.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The only issue with TDKR was that it was not upto his lofty expectations, but the expectations on Nolan are humongous (to compare it; its almost the kind of expectations Indians have when Sachin Tendulkar plays cricket). Take the Nolan tag out, and you might call it 'great'.

Very well said. Compared to TDK, maybe TDKR wasn't as good but by itself it was incredibly entertaining and worth every penny I spent on it (twice).

It was a summer blockbuster, superhero movie and it delivered 100% on everything one would expect of it. And honestly, people worry too much about plot holes and things like that. I personally don't get too bothered by a few minor glitches as long as it doesn't hurt the product on the whole

Epic

Panel of Selectors

I don't think it works like that, when I go to see the TDKR, I'm expecting Christopher Nolan's end to his Batman trilogy, instead I got Brett Ratner's end to Nolan's Batman trilogy, that's an exaggeration, but I rest my case.

Very well said. Compared to TDK, maybe TDKR wasn't as good but by itself it was incredibly entertaining and worth every penny I spent on it (twice).

It was a summer blockbuster, superhero movie and it delivered 100% on everything one would expect of it. And honestly, people worry too much about plot holes and things like that. I personally don't get too bothered by a few minor glitches as long as it doesn't hurt the product on the whole

Well, it hurt the product as a whole for me, the plot holes in TDKR weren't like Bruce Banner randomly controlling the Hulk in The Avengers where while unexplained, you can kinda put together how it works (Bruce Banner can't control the Hulk if he's not in control when he transforms), but in the TDKR we are left to wonder how Bruce Wayne got to Gotham after escaping the pit with literally nothing, the 3rd act as a whole was a botch, and it was only with multiple viewings that I realized how overrated the film is.

All that said, it's still a fun summer blockbuster movie, just a shame I was expecting good storytelling instead.

Users who are viewing this thread