India ODI 2012 Kit

First one for DBC from me,

kit_pre.png

Tips :

Includes Sponsors,emblem.
Put the texture folder in Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\
Choose Pattern 7 for Top
Choose Sponsor 'Score'
Use your common sense to select colours.

Like us

Download Below​

Attachments

• IndiaODI2012DBC_Aswin.rar
    11.9 KB · Views: 67

whatisthematrix

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The pack is incomplete as it's not got the cropped badges and the emblems. I've also made half of them another way already. Thanks for pointing that out though.

No problem, I thought I may of done something wrong when putting them into the folders.

ameresh

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Chennai super kings kit 2014(I have found many kits over internet finally i choose this kit)

ezigvZ2.png

BdCsmGM.png

QE4m1Sh.png

7G2Jt3N.png

winnj101

Club Cricketer
Sorry to be a pian with this modding, when I am adding kits e.g. the England ODI kit and T20 kit if that is saved as Modern 01, will any other teams using that kit in game have the kit changed to the one download

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yes. You're not replacing the 'england' kit, you replace the Modern 01 template - which means any other teams in the academy using that template would use the replacement kit.

That's why we're not really pushing the modding aspect yet on here - Big Ant have said they will make some changes to help us avoid that issue - but those aren't in the game yet.

If you care about modded kits/logos etc. I'd suggest waiting until that point before starting career mode games.

winnj101

Club Cricketer
Yes. You're not replacing the 'england' kit, you replace the Modern 01 template - which means any other teams in the academy using that template would use the replacement kit.

That's why we're not really pushing the modding aspect yet on here - Big Ant have said they will make some changes to help us avoid that issue - but those aren't in the game yet.

If you care about modded kits/logos etc. I'd suggest waiting until that point before starting career mode games.

No problem, Thats great, thanks for your help. On that note is there going to be a download thread for completed files at some point? Final question when we get to the point where the mods are ready to be installed will it be an .exe file like the cricket 07 mods are or will it be replacing the files ourselves like we are at the moment? Thanks

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
No problem, Thats great, thanks for your help. On that note is there going to be a download thread for completed files at some point? Final question when we get to the point where the mods are ready to be installed will it be an .exe file like the cricket 07 mods are or will it be replacing the files ourselves like we are at the moment? Thanks
Once Big Ant have finalised all the formats - so that we can have downloads posted that won't overwrite half the kits in the game - then there'll be a section opened up.

It would end up being as simple as Cricket 07, as you're just putting files in a folder.

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
any changes will be made in kits template also? or the same four colors pattern method will remain forever?

Can you tell the dds setting for saving kit it ps?

I couldnt find the correct one...in some setting,few colors getting faded and in some,few colours goes off.....

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Once Big Ant have finalised all the formats - so that we can have downloads posted that won't overwrite half the kits in the game - then there'll be a section opened up.

It would end up being as simple as Cricket 07, as you're just putting files in a folder.

I would hope not else piracy would be rampant just as it was for Cricket 07. I would prefer a mechanism whereby all the mods are somehow linked to DBC/CA academy online servers or Steam IDs, i.e. you cannot simply save the files in a folder and the files have to be downloaded via Steam or online server for it to be recognized by the game. It won't stop piracy but it will force at least a few more folks to buy a legal copy of the game once they see that they can't get the updated mods & rosters.

imdahman

School Cricketer
I would hope not else piracy would be rampant just as it was for Cricket 07. I would prefer a mechanism whereby all the mods are somehow linked to DBC/CA academy online servers or Steam IDs, i.e. you cannot simply save the files in a folder and the files have to be downloaded via Steam or online server for it to be recognized by the game. It won't stop piracy but it will force at least a few more folks to buy a legal copy of the game once they see that they can't get the updated mods & rosters.

As noble as your intentions are, it's pointless to try to make things tougher for pirates. They're going to find a way around it, end of story. If anything, leaving your game open helps things, gets your game out there even more, and positive word of mouth will convince 3 out of 5 piraters into buying your game.

Look at Minecraft and what Notch did. He stated plainly "If you can't afford my game, just pirate it." People got behind his openness and the fact it had incredible word of mouth lead to it being probably the one of the most popular - and financially successful - games out right now. Notch knows people pirate his game, and some never buy it... but the vast majority has bought his game.

winnj101

Club Cricketer
How do I get the bats in game? put them in mygames/dbc14/textures/characters/sponsors. Is this correct?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
As noble as your intentions are, it's pointless to try to make things tougher for pirates. They're going to find a way around it, end of story. If anything, leaving your game open helps things, gets your game out there even more, and positive word of mouth will convince 3 out of 5 piraters into buying your game.

Look at Minecraft and what Notch did. He stated plainly "If you can't afford my game, just pirate it." People got behind his openness and the fact it had incredible word of mouth lead to it being probably the one of the most popular - and financially successful - games out right now. Notch knows people pirate his game, and some never buy it... but the vast majority has bought his game.

This approach doesn't work for niche games, which DBC 14 is, and as proof look where did EA Cricket 07 take EA? If a fraction of folks who pirate the game to this day had bought a legal copy, EA wouldn't have shut shop as far as cricket gaming is concerned. I would prefer to make things as hard as possible for pirates coz I'm not a believer in habitual thieves suddenly seeing the light and turning the corner.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Look at Minecraft and what Notch did.

For every example you can name that has succeeded, I can name many many, more that have failed.
I'm actually not saying you're wrong, but there's no point citing one gigantic outlier as an example: find something a bit closer to this model and we can talk. However, as someone else has already pointed out, the best examples in this field are the other Cricket games...

harrisb

International Coach
So it looks as if my Ps3 copy will finally be delivered either tomorrow or on friday, there was some talk about console modding being developed, has this been developed on at all?

Cheers to all at Big Ant, looking forward to finally getting my hands on this after finishing my exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread