Discussion Online Play General Discussion

zaff4444

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yesterday i had my very 1st online game,but before the very last over of the t10 match it paused and same again today,is this a online issue?great game btw!

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

zaff4444

Club Captain
Hi,how do i invite someone to play DBC14 vs me (through steam)? Thank's.

Jamie1

School Cricketer
Hi,how do i invite someone to play DBC14 vs me (through steam)? Thank's.

Select online, then custom game. In the settings untick public session, and then go down and create game. If you scroll down again you should have an option to invite a friend - your Steam friend list will pop up at that point and you can select their name and click invite.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We had some great games in the office today against folk in India, it was nice and smooth with one questionable wicket but otherwise all good.

zaff4444

Club Captain
Select online, then custom game. In the settings untick public session, and then go down and create game. If you scroll down again you should have an option to invite a friend - your Steam friend list will pop up at that point and you can select their name and click invite.

:thumbs

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
?????????????????????????????????????????????

Next time you ask a question: give people more than an hour to respond before you double post - I can understand a signal boost if you're still having problems after a few days, but not an hour with no one else posting in between...

zaff4444

Club Captain
Next time you ask a question: give people more than an hour to respond before you double post - I can understand a signal boost if you're still having problems after a few days, but not an hour with no one else posting in between...

But that's where you are wrong coz big ant ceo ross posted straight after in this thread and 10min's later a reply in another thread,customer service to a customer who spent 31 quid buying your product but ignore/no help eh! ross,pffft!

----------

Also does wifi connection is bug free/crashes to play online?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Let me put it more simply. If you post the same problem multiple times in multiple threads or at extremely short intervals in the same thread I will delete them. I will also infract you.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I also don't have time to answer every question, particularly questions that others can answer or that are easily found with a small amount of research.

As much as I want to be helpful, I think my time can probably be better spent.

If I sold you a car it's unlikely I'd teach you to drive.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Quick question for @BigAntStudios and @HBK619...

Does DBC 14 use a particular port on PS3 that can be port-forwarded for enhancing online gameplay? Some of the games have a particular port they use and I generally forward those ports which helps quite a lot. Maybe console users can do the same to play DBC 14 online if there are any specific port(s) the game uses.

Users who are viewing this thread