Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Hy guys im in
My username is justin12021991
Give me an invite

I am sorry Prashanth. We have all the spots filled and the draft is going on now to sekect players for the team. We will keep you in the list and will let you know for any future leagues.

Random Obama related fact: they did an opinion poll in lots of countries asking whether they wanted Obama or Romney to win the 2012 American Presidential election. Obama won; usually by a landslide; with the sole exception of Pakistan. Understandable really with the whole drone fiasco; although I personally don't see how Romney would have changed anything about that to be honest...

Ron Paul won nowhere bar on reddit.

Is there a post with people's steam user names on PC? ...I've looked but can't seem to find one and I've just been randomly adding a few people from here who have posted theirs in their sig.

Anyone played some online under Patch 2 and had enough games on your console to find out whether it's been improved or not? I haven't had a game yet but just intrigued to know if it's had the stability upgrades like the PC has had...

Any specific people you want to play, suggest PMing them, if they don't have it publicly available... Some people have a little Steam Icon under their avatar which has their username.

Anyone played some online under Patch 2 and had enough games on your console to find out whether it's been improved or not? I haven't had a game yet but just intrigued to know if it's had the stability upgrades like the PC has had...

I had one online game on wifi. Was much smoother and with less bugs. However there was one bowled not given out (he deliberately gave his wicket away next ball anyway). The marker was appearing around the ball fine. Not perfect, but I don't have great wifi anyway, and it's a great improvement. Hopefully I'll be able to have more games over next couple of days.

However there was one bowled not given out

I also had that error on PC against Matt the other night too, so I think it's a known-thing and may already be fixed on the Steam version, but that's pure speculation. Those updates are coming pretty thick and fast.

I also had that error on PC against Matt the other night too, so I think it's a known-thing and may already be fixed on the Steam version, but that's pure speculation. Those updates are coming pretty thick and fast.

Same,but only once.

Just played a really good online game - came down to the very last ball! I ended up needing 2 from the last 2 balls and did something really stupid. I saw that the delivery was coming down the leg side so I clicked the stick to 'leave' it and claim the wide, but this ended up just padding up to the ball, which spun back and probably would have clipped leg stump anyway. Not ideal in this situation... Stupid decision. Needed 2 off the final ball, tried to charge down and slog it, missed it, tried to take the runs but got run out by the keeper, game over.

This is such a top notch game, love it.

Why there are very few people that play in online mode.... I guess the game had quite good sales....

Last edited:
Hi guys, I love this game but for some reason I never ever find anyone online. If I do then they getdisconnected. When do you guys play.

Online has improved quite a bit
play 2-3 games and it was so smooth and just felt top notch
no very slow delieveries now so its really fun to bat
as for bowlers u need to bowl good line and length as batting has improved drastically after patch 2
no lag also

really impressed with online after patch

Online tonight on the PC was the best fun I've had playing any game, ever in the history of games. Mostly because this happened... but I've never laughed so much. Bravo @MattW took the loss like a champ, after hosing me repeatedly earlier.

If you haven't got the PC version and aren't playing online, you're doing yourself a GREAT disservice.

Online tonight on the PC was the best fun I've had playing any game, ever in the history of games. Mostly because this happened... but I've never laughed so much. Bravo @MattW took the loss like a champ, after hosing me repeatedly earlier.
It's always good laughing with a cricket game, not at it.

Users who are viewing this thread