Discussion Online Play General Discussion

*changes bowler to Shane Warne*

Online has improved quite a bit
play 2-3 games and it was so smooth and just felt top notch
no very slow delieveries now so its really fun to bat
as for bowlers u need to bowl good line and length as batting has improved drastically after patch 2
no lag also

really impressed with online after patch

Yeh....batting has become much much easier now and the bowlers really need to decide now on when to attack and when to defend. Earlier it was all about attacking :p! I also noticed that the ball now tends to find the gap almost all the time. Overall, its become a batsman's game now and bowlers would need to come up with new plans on how to keep them in check.

Have I mentioned how awesome it is to play 40 to 50 over matches online in this game? This is really the first ever cricket game where you can do that thanks to the online save feature and its really really fun. These are the matches where you really need to use your brain and play proper cricket. You need to control the urge to go after every delivery, you need to plan your innings, you need to read the match situation after every 5 overs. Excellent cricket game by an excellent development team :clap

Hi guys, I love this game but for some reason I never ever find anyone online. If I do then they getdisconnected. When do you guys play.

Add friends in PSN/xbox then you can play. If you are in PS3 add me my PSN Id is francisjery

Patch hasn't change anything when it comes to quitter/disconnections and what even worse is yoy cannot calculate match score after someone has left a match. This feature is unless.

Patch hasn't change anything when it comes to quitter/disconnections and what even worse is yoy cannot calculate match score after someone has left a match. This feature is unless.

What do you mean? I thought a D/L sort of mechanism was put in place by Big Ant in patch 2 to award a win, if you so choose, to one of the players based on the match situation at the time when someone quits the match.

What do you mean? I thought a D/L sort of mechanism was put in place by Big Ant in patch 2 to award a win, if you so choose, to one of the players based on the match situation at the time when someone quits the match.

Exactly coz it's a feature in the game in patch 2.

Well if it's there, I dont see it. All I get is a re invitation button exactly like how it was before.

I have around a dozens incomplete game Saves, all played after patch but none of them gives me the option to calculate Score by D/L.

Well if it's there, I dont see it. All I get is a re invitation button exactly like how it was before.

I have around a dozens incomplete game Saves, all played after patch but none of them gives me the option to calculate Score by D/L.

In that case check with Ross/HBK or report it as a bug coz the feature was supposed to be part of patch 2.

In that case check with Ross/HBK or report it as a bug coz the feature was supposed to be part of patch 2.

It only comes to effect after a while. If someone quits in first couple of overs then it just asks to save which is BS. Whoever quits should get a loss

Its hard enough to get a game going with very few playing online

We can't tell who disconnects unless it's via the menu.

Is there a post with people's steam user names on PC? ...I've looked but can't seem to find one and I've just been randomly adding a few people from here who have posted theirs in their sig.

Add me ID Don in steam

Played online (post Patch 2) for the first time in a couple on months, and got to say it was a fantastic experience! No lag, no disconnections.....

Got hammered in every game, but love how the game makes you think (should I bowl a wide of the crease outswinger, or a close to the stumps slow bouncer etc), and execute with such an intuitive gameplay mechanism:)

If anyones keen on an Online game on PC my username is jordanshelton23

Im keen on an ODI of somesort. Didnt realise you can save online games, so even if we play 20 overs here 20 there.

Played online (post Patch 2) for the first time in a couple on months, and got to say it was a fantastic experience! No lag, no disconnections.....

Got hammered in every game, but love how the game makes you think (should I bowl a wide of the crease outswinger, or a close to the stumps slow bouncer etc), and execute with such an intuitive gameplay mechanism:)
Whats your username? PC?

If anyones keen on an Online game on PC my username is jordanshelton23

Im keen on an ODI of somesort. Didnt realise you can save online games, so even if we play 20 overs here 20 there.

Users who are viewing this thread