Discussion Online Play General Discussion

How many people play online on ps3 because I want to play online but no one is ever there. People my ID is Zeus-7831

i was playing a game with @rammy65. Game got discontinnued due to internet issues. I think i have saved the game. We can continue the game when i come onine again.

Xbox league

Hi guys, wondering where i can find some people to play online on Xbox? More than a 5 over game ;). My xbox live name is flippershane

Played an amazing 10 Over match against @kushari. Ended as a tie as we both scored 88. My last wicket partnership was of 15 runs or so. Probably the best online match I've played so far. :D.

Well played @kushari. :thumbs

Played an amazing 10 Over match against @kushari. Ended as a tie as we both scored 88. My last wicket partnership was of 15 runs or so. Probably the best online match I've played so far. :D.

Well played @kushari. :thumbs

It was indeed an epic match. As we both played for the 1st time, we both didn't knew anything about the strength and weakness of each other, that made making strategy very difficult. As I bated 1st, I never knew what would be the ideal score against @AnkitC , if I knew he is so good, I would have batted a bit differently. It was indeed a great match. Love to play more games with you buddy..

It was indeed an epic match. As we both played for the 1st time, we both didn't knew anything about the strength and weakness of each other, that made making strategy very difficult. As I bated 1st, I never knew what would be the ideal score against @AnkitC , if I knew he is so good, I would have batted a bit differently. It was indeed a great match. Love to play more games with you buddy..

Is there an option for a super over if the match ends in a tie ?

SteamID: Woofy

Is there an option for a super over if the match ends in a tie ?

SteamID: Woofy

Dont know about that. Actually in my game against @AnkitC the game decided I won by some D/L method or something similar, when the score of both of us was exactly the same 9/88 in 10 Overs. The game gave me the Win, it should have been a Tie or Super Over.

Played an awesome match last night, me and dridge118 started a test match thinking we would probably play 1 or 2 sessions before it got to late...

Didn't have to worry about that, I lost by 2 wickets and a picture paints a thousand words as they say lol

1imc6.jpg

I lost by 2 wickets but it was a brilliant game. We were both on Teamspeak and it was damn funny!!!!

Last edited:
So what are the guidelines for getting offered the ability to take the win -

Screenshot (477).jpg

Apparently I can't continue matches unless I add a random quitter to my friends list - so I just accept it as a waste of time?

Me as Australia, other guy as team made of assorted highly ranked players.

Just played my first online match with Dridge. It was smooth for me, no lagg, no spikes.

ID is SbSdude on Steam if anyone wishes to add and have a game.

So what are the guidelines for getting offered the ability to take the win -

View attachment 127126

Apparently I can't continue matches unless I add a random quitter to my friends list - so I just accept it as a waste of time?

Me as Australia, other guy as team made of assorted highly ranked players.

Encountered a handful of quitters so far. Disappointing but I guess it's just part of online gaming these says. I've seen a few of the PC members online but not played many of you yet, looking forward to it. I know we don't get the win as that only happens with completed matches but do we at least get XP (The one that contributes to the leader board) for the game ?

Users who are viewing this thread