Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Guys be careful of playing with player with steam ID: shobhit_agarwal

Played twice, both time he quieted when about to loose. He simply get disconnected so the opponent cannot win. I don't know if he is here on PC forum or not. But guy we do need a thread to name and shame habitual quitters so that we don't waste our time playing those low life.

Played twice, both time he quieted when about to loose. He simply get disconnected so the opponent cannot win. I don't know if he is here on PC forum or not. But guy we do need a thread to name and shame habitual quitters so that we don't waste our time playing those low life.

Simple solution for quitters,you play someone and he doesnt quit add him as a friend.
You play someone and he quits ,never play him again.
Jara never quits and ive had some beatings.:yes

I must admit i have not come across one quitter yet and ive must have had about 60 games online on pc.
Won about 46 and lost about 14,mostly to great players like kushari,chaman,don,jaffies and ankit.:yes,and a great player called cabajaj who is a gentleman and a squire.
Keep it up folks,love this game online and i will get better.:yes

----------

i would love to join a league tbh,but i would only be able to play weekends as i do shift work.:mad

Anyone up for a game btw.I guarantee u will enjoy.

Simple solution for quitters,you play someone and he doesnt quit add him as a friend.
You play someone and he quits ,never play him again.
Jara never quits and ive had some beatings.:yes

would love to play a India vs England Test Match with you.

Anytime bud,but we will have to save it i suppose

Anytime bud,but we will have to save it i suppose

Of-course we have to save it several times. I wont mind even if it ends after 02 weeks. There is something so special about Test Match environment, which T20 can never match.

So many times issue with wickets not even registering. Played a lot of online games and atleasy 5 of the wickets i had bowled didn't even register. The game just continued like nothing happened.

Kushari you should save the match. It gives an option to calculate when you continue a save depending on the progress and how far the match went

Add me if you want to play online

Invader 2050

Also quick question ,where we see our online win loses, I just see overall leaderboard.

Sure francis
No worries

Hi Prashant.

Are you still interested in the league. The draft is completed already so I will select the team for you as we dont have much players left in the draft then you can trade the players with other managers if they are interested. Let me know if you are ok with this. Please provide the following details

PSN ID:
Name of the Team:
Playable Time (GMT):
Do you have Whats App (easy to communicate):
Suggestion if any:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...egends-test-series-draft-completed-90612.html

Send me a message in whats app as I will be available all the time there (+919900144991)

Add me if you want to play online

Invader 2050

Also quick question ,where we see our online win loses, I just see overall leaderboard.

You need to update your steam icon buddy, your not found.

Users who are viewing this thread