Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Ok here is a tip,select bottom right with right stick before the spinner bowls,wait till the bowling meter is past halfway before giving the left stick its rotations.
Release ball when both meeters are in green zone.
Aim torwards leg stump and the ball will drift to off stump.
Very hard to bat against.

Why is it on the PC i have only played idiots who just slog every ball, it is either sixes or out there has to be people out there who play normal cricket if there is i have yet to find any.:lol

Why is it on the PC i have only played idiots who just slog every ball, it is either sixes or out there has to be people out there who play normal cricket if there is i have yet to find any.:lol

Did I just play you online ? Is your SteamID: St0ney ? If so I think you disconnected with one wicket to go. Again you could have just stayed on and completed the match. If this wasn't you then I apologise in advance. My SteamID is Woofy. I was Australia and you were Brisbane Heat / Custom Team Crusaders ? It was a Five 5 game.

Just verified my game through steam,I think the bugs in online game are as a result of people using unapdated pirated version, I play with my friend through steam and mostly its smooth

Just finished nightshift and i fancy a couple of pleasant online games,anyone fancy it?
Add me jesususedak47

...glorious username! I'm adding you just for that.

...glorious username! I'm adding you just for that.

Lol thanks bud,maybee we can have a game,always wanted to play the famous biggs.
Do u think u will be able to cope with the jaraarrow boomarang delivery?

The 2 innings one wicket format is the best to get a test match FEEL but get the game done in under half an hour or so... @MattW might post the match settings he uses, I forget because, prolly drunk.

The 2 innings one wicket format is the best to get a test match FEEL but get the game done in under half an hour or so... @MattW might post the match settings he uses, I forget because, prolly drunk.
uHtqb0N.png

Best way to play online. Big Ant should make it a default. Indeed mandatory.

7:30 am start time? Whoa...

Users who are viewing this thread