Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Gotta get the cricket done before work... and coffee...

uHtqb0N.png

Best way to play online. Big Ant should make it a default. Indeed mandatory.

I'm sure that can be arranged :)

I just like there's three DRS options per innings, considering whenever I play Matt it's Biggs/Biggs as the opening combo... One each, plus a spare...

uHtqb0N.png

Looks great fun. I'd be well up for playing someone in a similar format.

I was playing against AI with 8 ball overs and pink ball. Didn't notice a huge difference with pink ball in terms of visibility, but having 2 extra balls an over was weird. Overs went on forever.

Actually that reminds me @BigAntStudios I noticed that when setting up a match type, if you add extra overs in a day it lengthens the session times to get the extra overs in. But it doesn't do the same with adding extra balls per over, yet you only get about 10 8-ball overs per hour so you're never gonna get 80 overs in a 6-hour day.

Can you add me on Steam already? We're WELL overdue for a game. I'm still on holidays though, so it'll be next week. The "MattFormat" game is honestly so much fun, bit of strategy involved.

Looks great fun. I'd be well up for playing someone in a similar format.
I've added you on Steam.

Didn't notice a huge difference with pink ball in terms of visibility,
I mostly make that change because on custom match types no one has any idea whether to wear whites or colours.

I feel like taking big ant studios team during online matches is a cheat as their spin attack is 5 stars and during 5 over match its hard to score off them resulting in one sided match. on two occasions someone has taken big ant studios team and both times it was a boring match. One time I took Afghanistan against Australia during online 5 over match, he scored 52 with them, i managed to chase it down on the last ball with shane warne bowling the last over with 4 to win. was a close contest.

Can you add me on Steam already? We're WELL overdue for a game. I'm still on holidays though, so it'll be next week. The "MattFormat" game is honestly so much fun, bit of strategy involved.

I was waiting for you get the green tick, pirate!

I was waiting for you get the green tick, pirate!
I have to admit it was a little bit fun clicking the deny button when Biggs tried to get access to the downloads forum without the fancy id.

I suppose we'll have to delete that thread before I approve him once he gets back from his holiday.

I hate you all!

uHtqb0N.png

How do you access these settings on online? When I try to play host on my PS3 the game options are much more limited than this.....

Users who are viewing this thread