Discussion Online Play General Discussion

@kushari just got kicked to desktop during our online game. Gutted as you were 44/9 and I was on the verge of winning after posting 116. Oh man, I hope you saved the game and we can continue and I can get my one last wicket for the win. :)

@kushari just got kicked to desktop during our online game. Gutted as you were 44/9 and I was on the verge of winning after posting 116. Oh man, I hope you saved the game and we can continue and I can get my one last wicket for the win. :)

Got massage that you have got disconnected from the opponent. I opted for calculate the result and Lost by 56 Runs. You won this game. I was completely Outplayed..:clap:clap

Edit: Reason I took option of calculate the result instead of saving the game is I am having issue with resuming saved games. Its getting stuck in loop. SO thought it is better to award you the win than to keep it hanging..

Last edited:
Got massage that you have got disconnected from the opponent. I opted for calculate the result and Lost by 56 Runs. You won this game. I was completely Outplayed..:clap:clap

Edit: Reason I took option of calculate the result instead of saving the game is I am having issue with resuming saved games. Its getting stuck in loop. SO thought it is better to award you the win than to keep it hanging..

Thanks very much. Very gentlemanly of you. I guess it's 1 -1 between us now. You absolutely hammered me a few days ago and bowled me out for 30 odd :facepalm

@BigAntStudios Got online play request from 03 Pirates and blocked them from contacting me again. Here is screenshot. Just trying to do my bit to discourage them. How come they can play online? I thought Pirated Copy wont play online.

XzTOEDx.png

cp2ZGku.png

zrqKNj6.png

@kushari,

Tried playing with you mate. But my issues of online game just doesn't disappear.

Hope this thieves gets banned from steam. @BigAntStudios should take up some measures to prevent pirate play online.

Surprizing to see pirates play online. That should be one thing easy to control as whenever someone goes online, Steam or Big Ant verify the game is legitimate before allowing online gameplay to proceed. maybe Steam servers should verify the same before pirates can connect to an online match.

Guys i want some PC users to play against me :)
My STeam ID : ihsan.muhammad73

Just help me through on how to play online and all :)
Thanks
My FB id : /coolihsan

Guys i want some PC users to play against me :)
My STeam ID : ihsan.muhammad73

Just help me through on how to play online and all :)
Thanks
My FB id : /coolihsan

Buy Original Game buddy. Here we dont appreciate people who pirate games. I will play with you once you buy the Original game.

I can confirm that if other person quit the game it calculates at the end. I was winning and someone disconnected on me and I won by 20 runs.
Anyone who is not getting the option might not have the latest patch.

Surprizing to see pirates play online. That should be one thing easy to control as whenever someone goes online, Steam or Big Ant verify the game is legitimate before allowing online gameplay to proceed. maybe Steam servers should verify the same before pirates can connect to an online match.
I think Big Ant have said that for now it's deliberate.

I imagine both Steam and Big Ant are collecting a lot information about the people mis-using the service...

My spin bowling has came on heaps,if anyone wants to see give me a quick game before i go on nightshift.:facepalm

My spin bowling has came on heaps,if anyone wants to see give me a quick game before i go on nightshift.:facepalm

I'm still waiting for you to provide tips regarding bowling deliveries that are not mentioned in the manual.

I'm still waiting for you to provide tips regarding bowling deliveries that are not mentioned in the manual.

Sorry bud i am still in the process of mastering the jaraarrow boomerang delivery,nearly there though as i am with the jaraarrow banana ball.
As soon as ive got them mastered to perfection,ill let u know.
Nah seriously friend,i thought i had disvovered how to do things with the ball,truth is i am still as crap as i was.

Last edited:
Sorry bud i am still in the process of mastering the jaraarrow boomerang delivery,nearly there though as i am with the jaraarrow banana ball.
As soon as ive got them mastered to perfection,ill let u know.
Nah seriously friend,i thought i had disvovered how to do things with the ball,truth is i am still as crap as i was.

If you do unearth something new, do pass on the tips :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread