India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just fantastic! To the people complaining "it's free foa".

sameer_st

Club Cricketer
I love the game. Bowling is too difficult. No matter where you pitch the ball, batsman smashes you for a six.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
but refuse until Big Ant staff add disclosures to all their reviews

I just submitted my review to Apple, it's objectively the best review ever.

BRAB

International Coach
Some of those reviews are terrible though.

Basically asking for Bradman Cricket on a mobile platform.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
I was kidding. I think it's good - technically it's very well put together and it plays nicely.

Not sure it's the best mobile cricket game though: there's just not much to it. The lack of depth in terms of features is probably a limitation of the license: I guess that adverts and microtransactions would be areas of great complication for CA. The previous Big Bash tie-ins were similarly structured in terms of metagame and monetisation (but the previous games were hampered further by all being absolutely terrible). :)

Should be great for BA though - historically the previous BB game was number 1 in Australia and then number 1 again when BB came around again, and that game was truly awful! This one is so much better... I just hope that, at the very least, CA allow BA to send a push notification to players when DBC comes out... That would be huge.

NOTE - What is going on here? I just noticed that I've typed CA, BB, BA and DBC. Is there a hidden message in all these rhyming schemes?

5hitkicker

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
My first 10 over win on Veteran! Thrilling match as the Hurricanes win by 1 run, feat. a middle order collapse and an outstanding solo century by Kumar Sangakkara!
IMG_0585.PNG
IMG_0588.PNG
IMG_0586.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_0587.PNG
    IMG_0587.PNG
    84.3 KB · Views: 105

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Some of those reviews are terrible though.

Basically asking for Bradman Cricket on a mobile platform.

Yeah, which is totally unreasonable. BUT the ratings are still really high. So if the annoyances aren't affecting your rating negatively, you're basically admitting it's a non-issue!

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
One Star really disappointed needs a career mode and co-op
You can get it in DBC 17,They just started you can get in future wait for some time give them some breathing space

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If I had a choice between this game or an unlicensed AFL game (*personal fetish/wild dream)... Big Bash mobile game wins! Because this surely means more!

I'm happy for BA this opens up a big big door!(*assumption) Now only if there was some really teeny tiny clause, written in invisible ink, that states something along the lines of: we now own you, and your competition, and we're with ya's for the long haul!.

But in all seriousness, does that mean the big bash maybe an official partner of the dbc franchise?

Users who are viewing this thread