Almost feel like cheated.

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Slow and Steady are you directing that at me? If so that's a stupid post that addresses nothing of my feelings.

"If you don't like the game start your own company" God that logic is beyond stupid.

By a game in January but hey it's shit so play it again in October when haha fixed lmao more stupid logic.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@BigAntStudios

Please let us know if your fixes are ready to test ... We can be your tester(QA) as well for free ,if you can give a link to download game for testing purposes , that will help you to get to know issues or side effects that might be noticed after patch-4 release .
Again people will criticize if you don't release patch-5 soon.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
if you can give a link to download game for testing purposes , that will help you to get to know issues or side effects that might be noticed after patch-4 release

Seriously?

Again people will criticize if you don't release patch-5 soon
You're looking forward to patch 5 even before a release of patch 4?

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
The more I think, let's not troll anymore! You guys giving me a reason! Please buddy, i too have the same request as yours but certainly as steam betas, not through any "download links" !! :)
Yes 'beta' would have been the correct word...[DOUBLEPOST=1490176279][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seriously?

You're looking forward to patch 5 even before a release of patch 4?
I dint mean that...

D

Dutch

@BigAntStudios

Please let us know if your fixes are ready to test ... We can be your tester(QA) as well for free ,if you can give a link to download game for testing purposes , that will help you to get to know issues or side effects that might be noticed after patch-4 release .
Again people will criticize if you don't release patch-5 soon.
FFS......this one post shows everything that is totally tweaked up with the quality of user these days....

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
FFS......this one post shows everything that is totally tweaked up with the quality of user these days....
FFS means ? I dint get you what you were trying to say ...

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do you do anything besides whinge about the quality of the forum these days?

Skankhunt 42

Banned
One more bashing on dbc 17 and now Ross will be like, ............
unnamed.jpg

D

Dutch

Well I could spend my time like you just whinging on about everything but decide to keep my whinging to where I feel it is deserved. Dont like it, dont post, or as you yourself have said, use the ignore button. You spend all your time agitating against people reacting to other peoples opinions and yet you do nothing but that.....

D

Deleted member 46200

FFS means ? I dint get you what you were trying to say ...
I'll grab the crayons oh, how you doing on light switches... Trigger???[DOUBLEPOST=1490206855][/DOUBLEPOST]
We can make this a better place, let's all have a coke and a smile (other sugary drinks are available).

D

Deleted member 46200

One more bashing on dbc 17 and now Ross will be like, ............
View attachment 184771
All too easy, I can understand when people act like plebs but there're people on it (the list) for just giving positive criticism. I feel Mr Ross should act with a little more decorum and not have tantrums like a spoilt child. I'm on it for just asking why statistics were not included something many people agree is a fundamental importance to a stat rich game. The truth is the current game is below standard and needs improving we know it'll happen but why fuel the fire of the thick and stupid!

I can fully understand the piracy rant as this is very bad (may bad things happen to you) but to openly engage with the negativity in other threads is immature, have a single reserved approach as there're many trolls just waiting to lynch.[DOUBLEPOST=1490207551][/DOUBLEPOST]
And it even isn't in small print... Maybe Cockheadese...?

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Well there is a post on facebook by bigant that the patch will be released by end of april.
Something positive but a link will be highly gratifying.....

@CazC30, Was really having a bad day and couldn't be "kind" enough to be "quiet"! ;) Then I posted this. Apart from being a complete douche, yes! I just called myself that; for that one time...... I'm all about having fun around here. I just said I'm gonna troll someone but did I ever start it? No. C'mon we have to do something here till Mr. Ross and party give us something meaningful to be attentive to! :D

Users who are viewing this thread