Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I joined planetcricket a few months ago... I didn't remember for what reason I did.... but now Its time that we say Good Bye...

I'll be quitting PlanetCricket, Facebook and Gmail and almost every social networking site by tomorrow... Since these days after I broke up with her I was in a continuous search of something that makes me happy...

Though unfortunately there was nothing that made even to smile for a few seconds...

But then just introspecting myself for about a week or two... I found what truly made me happy was my passion, my dream, my Goal
And for the time, I'll be focusing more on my own life than someone else's life... I'll be turning to solipsism from now just in hope that it will result in good... Though I may pop up in this place if I find some time to... but its better to say good bye for now...

And this surely is my last post on PlanetCricket...

And All I have to say to all of you is
Best Of Luck everyone, I hope all of you will succeed in life...
and All The Best to @Naman Thakur ...

Good Bye for now,
@TheJoker

D

Deleted member 46200

I joined planetcricket a few months ago... I didn't remember for what reason I did.... but now Its time that we say Good Bye...

I'll be quitting PlanetCricket, Facebook and Gmail and almost every social networking site by tomorrow... Since these days after I broke up with her I was in a continuous search of something that makes me happy...

Though unfortunately there was nothing that made even to smile for a few seconds...

But then just introspecting myself for about a week or two... I found what truly made me happy was my passion, my dream, my Goal
And for the time, I'll be focusing more on my own life than someone else's life... I'll be turning to solipsism from now just in hope that it will result in good... Though I may pop up in this place if I find some time to... but its better to say good bye for now...

Good Bye for now,
@TheJoker
But I hope you can reply to my PM you'll be missed been fun hope I can help.

Best Cazza!

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys

Good Bye for now,
@TheJoker
I hope You get what You want.

Goodbye!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Good Bye for now,
@TheJoker
Good luck. It was fun to have you around.

Varun

ICC Board Member

Good Bye for now,
@TheJoker

It's a myth. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

S

Satan666

Good Bye for now,
@TheJoker

All the best in your endeavours, been fun reading your posts, plenty humour which sadly is lacking from others. See yah around playboy!

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
But I hope you can reply to my PM you'll be missed been fun hope I can help.

Best Cazza!

I hope You get what You want.

Goodbye!

Good luck. It was fun to have you around.

It's a myth. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Thats true!

All the best in your endeavours, been fun reading your posts, plenty humour which sadly is lacking from others. See yah around playboy!

Thanks to all of you!!...

The problem is I just wanna prove my potential to my parents. So I'll be spending more time studying. If everything goes right for next 2-3 months... I'll be back... But all I want you guys to do... is to wait till I return... [Or as soon as my Syllabus gets over... I'll be back... :)]

BTW The truth is that I too don't wanna leave PC specially coz of you guy's awesomeness... But sometimes we need to take some tough decisions in life just for the sake of a better future...

Will be back Soon,
Sam Sax.

S

Satan666

Will be leaving for an indefinite period, surely to return sometime in the future all the best to yall. To the haters keep hating. To the fans love yall.

Edit: will be available for the next 48hrs to acknowldge any queries/greetings from my fans, followers and haters.This however will be my last post on a thread till......

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Will be leaving for an indefinite period, surely to return sometime in the future all the best to yall. To the haters keep hating. To the fans love yall.

Edit: will be available for the next 48hrs to acknowldge any queries/greetings from my fans, followers and haters.This however will be my last post on a thread till......
I just started talking to you :/
Best of luck for the future! :) You'll be missed...

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
BACK!!

Couldn't leave PC for long... But this time I'll be restricting my Computer usage... An Hour a day... (Earlier it used to be around 8)

Users who are viewing this thread