Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
I told you all this First Class Leg is going to be "Fearsomely Tweaked" :p We've had the return of the franchise team Landscape, Pinch hitter, The Deadman and now PresidentEvil has resigned as owners to join the free agent list. CerealKiller has left Sky Hawks and joined the Demons. WHAT'S NEXT ? Now we only need Planet Cricket owner @MattW to join.Stay tuned for more "Fearsome tweaks" :yes

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So this means only The Saints owners are satisfied with their teams :p

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And then what? Will Abhas be back? And another game of [HASHTAG]#BlameModi[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#BlameAbhas[/HASHTAG] will start?
I told you all this First Class Leg is going to be "Fearsomely Tweaked" :p We've had the return of the franchise team Landscape, Pinch hitter, The Deadman and now PresidentEvil has resigned as owners to join the free agent list. CerealKiller has left Sky Hawks and joined the Demons. WHAT'S NEXT ? Now we only need Planet Cricket owner @MattW to join.Stay tuned for more "Fearsome tweaks" :yes

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Except for the saints everyone has a snake inside them :p
You used to be Snake Champion, isn't it? You know better than everyone how to be a snake ;)
I take that we will see some "Friendly" banter between Sky Hawks & Demons then? Talha being the snake referred to here :D
How haven't The Saints kicked you out yet after uncovering your [HASHTAG]#Rudi2010[/HASHTAG] persona? Or are they fake saints?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey everyone, you all just messed up with the hashtag.

It is [HASHTAG]#Rudi2014[/HASHTAG] :D

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Ah ! Just waiting for the auctions/drafts to kick off .
I've a feeling that either of Saints or Sky Hawks might bug me around . :yes

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You forgot: Villain(Former skipper of arguably the best team ever -The Western Windings) shook hands with the owner of The Demons @Na Maloom Afraad to form a completely fresh team which hopes to deliver everything required to increase the level of PCPL this year. And joins us is @CerealKiller, a business tycoon who hails from Pakistan.

Guys and girls stay tuned for the best team in PCPL this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread