zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tough questions !

Ever screwed something up but no one ever found out it was you?
When I was <10, my mom made few crafts and had kept in showcase. I broke one of them and when we were shifting our house, my mom observed it and asked everyone in house. No one knows where it is till date!

What will finally break the internet?
India winning all the overseas tours :p

What is the best and worst purchases you've ever made?
I have spent my money only on food/gifts/transportation/trips/donation. So, no best or worst purchases.
But when I was a kid, I asked my dad for a very costly bicycle and I got it. How many days did I ride it ? Let's just say that it is one of the worst purchase I have made.

If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
My real name ? Nah. I love it !

What's the most useless talent you have?
Before sleeping if I plan to wake up at a certain time, I will wake up at that time without alarm. And I can walk very, very fast. Not much of a talent, but that's the best I can think of right now.

If you were a genie and a person asked you this wish, "I wish you would not grant me this wish" what would you do?
I will tell-

4e6da28748b4f3026cfa840d38b168c1d8afa03b72fb10606238c2ac2591a147.jpg

Translation - Brother, what do you want to say ?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Before sleeping if I plan to wake up at a certain time, I will wake up at that time without alarm
So I'm not the only one who can do that. Good to know.

My real name ?
Follow up question: Given that you're very secretive of your real name, is there a reason behind that? Bad experience? Very reserved? Privacy?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Follow up question: Given that you're very secretive of your real name, is there a reason behind that? Bad experience? Very reserved? Privacy?
I was using other forums when I was younger(Not too young, but when I was around 17-18). But I was using one particular forum more actively like how I am in PC now. I was using my real name and some bad fight/argument broke up between me and one of the senior member. He knew my name(full name) and tracked my fb account (not difficult to find as I had added other members as friends) and some pretty bad stuffs happened. Admins didn't care as the forum was pretty much taken over by those "senior" members. I quit that forum and never went there even once.

Right now if something like that happened, I can always defend myself/fightback. But I feel it's not worth it to have these petty fights over the internet.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Reports suggest that that there is connection in some Rohingya groups to Jihadist organisations
What did you meant by using the term ‘jihadists’? What is a ‘jihadist’ for those of us who may not know?
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=j...2.69i57j0l5.4454j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Google search would yield this. I believe this is how people find the meaning of some words when they don't know about something.

And wikipedia is there too.
If you read the link provided it says ‘there is no general accepted meaning. Hence I asked your interpretation as you posted the term. If you dont want to answer the question straight forward that is indeed your right.
Yes, I know what it said.
And I am happy to answer. I said it because I just use google if I don't know about something. I just read what google states and I use it as it is.
It's your right to clarify something with me if you didn't understand what I said/posted. So, no issues from my side.
If you both don't mind.
Jihad has been shining under a very bad light for a good amount of time because of it's misuse by greedy people who use it in front of uninformed people to recruit them in their bad deeds.
Some links to put a bit light on it.
Jihad: A Misunderstood Concept from Islam - What Jihad is, and is not
Jihad - Wikipedia(The previous wiki link shared in this thread was for term coined by people).

S

Satan666

D

Deleted member 46200

1. What are the things that stand between you and complete happiness?
  2. What will people say at your funeral?
  3. If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you run into to make everything ok?
  4. Does this person know how much they mean to you? When was the last time you told them?
  5. If you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say in 30 seconds?
  6. If today was the last day of your life, what would you want to do?
  7. If your entire life was a movie, what title would best fit?
  8. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
  9. What are the chances you’ve passed up on that you regret?
  10. How do you apply the learning from this regret to your actions today?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
1. If you could switch to a movie/tv series character, which one would it be and why ?
2. When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great? And what was it ?
3. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of(or maximum number of times) ?
4. In the past people were buried with the items they would need in the afterlife(don't ask for proof or link to this), what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife?
5. What’s the best / worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you?
6. Do you go out of your way to be nice to? If so, any example ?
7. What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
8. What “old person” things do you do?
9. What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
10. What would a world populated by clones of you be like?

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Ten more

Cricket

Which player, in your opinion, didn't play enough international cricket?

Similarly, which player has played far too much international cricket?

Which Cricket World Cup, in your opinion, was the best of all time?

Which non-cricketing athlete would you most like to see trained up into a cricketer and why?

Which eight teams would you include in a Premier League made up of franchises from anywhere in the world?

Not

If sleep was unnecessary, what would you do with that time?

An honest magician offers you the chance to live forever. What do you say?

What common thing will you never experience?

What is something that you will always buy the expensive version of?

Do you ever find yourself wanting to answer your own questions on your AMA?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
What are the things that stand between you and complete happiness?
I don't believe in complete happiness. I feel humans always want more and are not satisfied with what they have. I have shelter, food, good health and nice people around me. So, right now I am happy in my own ways and that's what matters to me.

What will people say at your funeral?
My friends might say how humble I was and my relatives might say 'he was too young'.

If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you run into to make everything ok?
I don't show my emotions to others. So, I would be with myself.

Does this person know how much they mean to you? When was the last time you told them?
Yes. I tell this always to myself. ;p

If you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say in 30 seconds?
Forget religion and borders. You are all humans and behave like one. Treat each other the way you expect others to treat you.

If today was the last day of your life, what would you want to do?
Talk to my family and make them smile. Talk to close friends and tell them 'thank you'. Then I would write a letter and keep it in my room on the bed so that my family can read it after I go missing.
1. Then I would go to a lonely place far away from society where I find no humans.
2. I might shed a tear or two and then smile and enjoy the the moment while i still can.

In my letter, I will tell my family how much they mean and I will write the good moments I had with them. I will finish by telling them to live without any regrets, the way I have lived my life. And I would mention the probable places I would have gone so that they can find my body.

If your entire life was a movie, what title would best fit?
Mr.Carefree.
I bet you to find a more stupid movie title than this ;p

How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
Calm, Cool, Emotional, humble, stickler.

What are the chances you’ve passed up on that you regret?
I know I have made some mistakes in my life. But I won't change it as I believe in destiny. So, i have no regrets.

How do you apply the learning from this regret to your actions today?
I just think twice before making each decision.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
If you could switch to a movie/tv series character, which one would it be and why ?
This may sound too dark. Don't judge me blindly. Read at your own risk.

Dexter Morgan from Dexter - Reasons. I hate criminals from the bottom of my heart and I am sure many are still wandering the streets trying to harm others. I don't want innocent people to get harmed. And ofcourse, I won't kill anyone irl lol. I want to be a police-like-dexter who gets criminals and puts them in jail. It would feel good to see that the criminals are being punished. If anyone wants more clarification on this, you can pm me. And yeah. I am not a psycho :p.
if you want a lighter answer, it will be superman. Who wouldn't wanna fly ?

When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great? And what was it ?
Few life choices I made. Ignored many things during college life but I am still alive and standing on my own legs now. SO, no harm done.

. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of(or maximum number of times) ?
I have many. But top two are Harry Potter series and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.

In the past people were buried with the items they would need in the afterlife(don't ask for proof or link to this), what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife?
Uhm. Pencil, eraser and my diary. Oh and photos to remember good memories from past.

What’s the best / worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you?
This is so funny and real.
It'a a long story but I will keep it short. My friends and I literally scared the hell out of one guy (he was a friend too) and he was sure, a ghost had taken over my body and was scared as hell. Everyone from my department got to know about this. He was so scared, he slept in his friend's room for two days as we were in hostel that time and he recited so many prayers during night (after two days, we revealed the truth). And it was my plan ;p. I have a audio recording of this incident (just 5 minutes from 1 hour or so) but it's in Kannada with few english sentences. And the poor guy had a seminar next day ! It was brilliantly planned and executed(locations we used and the timings was amazing).

Do you go out of your way to be nice to? If so, any example ?
A lot.

What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
Japanese cuisine like sushi and stuff. ( Only veg dishes )

What “old person” things do you do?
I give lot of lectures about life to many people as if I am an old soul.

What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
My country is better than yours, my religion is better than the rest.
I feel each and every things has it's own flaws.

What would a world populated by clones of you be like?
Strict rule followers and disciplined robots.

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This is so funny and real.
It'a a long story but I will keep it short. My friends and I literally scared the hell out of one guy (he was a friend too) and he was sure, a ghost had taken over my body and was scared as hell. Everyone from my department got to know about this. He was so scared, he slept in his friend's room for two days as we were in hostel that time and he recited so many prayers during night (after two days, we revealed the truth). And it was my plan ;p. I have a audio recording of this incident (just 5 minutes from 1 hour or so) but it's in Kannada with few english sentences. And the poor guy had a seminar next day ! It was brilliantly planned and executed(locations we used and the timings was amazing).
Can you PLEASE elaborate? :lol

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Cricket

Which player, in your opinion, didn't play enough international cricket?
Shane Bond. If he was fit, probably could have broken so many records down the line.

Similarly, which player has played far too much international cricket?
Can't think of anyone right now.
Wait a second. I never really saw Ronchi perform much except one or two matches. So maybe Ronchi and Ishant Sharma.

Which Cricket World Cup, in your opinion, was the best of all time?
1983 WC. May seem biased to you and you may actually be right. I want to feel the moment we won against Windies in finals. No one would have thought we could win it. And I think Kapil Dev's 175* is one of the best knocks in ODI history. Shame no can see that brilliant innings.

Which non-cricketing athlete would you most like to see trained up into a cricketer and why?
Novak Djokovic. He would be a great sport and a great entertainer.

Which eight teams would you include in a Premier League made up of franchises from anywhere in the world?
I honestly don't follow any T20 leagues other than IPL. So this may seem odd.

RCB
CSK
MI
KKR
Cape Cobras
Perth Scorchers
Melbourne Stars
Guyana Amazon Warriors

Not

If sleep was unnecessary, what would you do with that time?
Bingewatch tv series, play games and read novels.

An honest magician offers you the chance to live forever. What do you say?
Right. Get on with it !

What common thing will you never experience?
That's a good question. Maybe non-veg food. It's very common but I will never try it.

What is something that you will always buy the expensive version of?
Food - Is it costly but looks good ? I will buy it and eat it.
Travelling- Is it gonna cut a hole in my pocket but I can survive the month ? Sure, let me go on a trip and burn my money.

Do you ever find yourself wanting to answer your own questions on your AMA?
Haven't given it a thought. Maybe yes because I like the questions I post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread