Status
Not open for further replies.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hi I have never been the one to complain but after the recent April update. The gameplay experience has been cringe worthy. I play on veteran difficulty, the batting has been challenging as expected. No problems for me here however the bowling has been ruined. The ball doesn’t swing as it used to be before the April update. Initially I thought it might have to do with the difficulty level so I changed it to Easiest mode, Grassy surface, overcast conditions and yet the swing was missing. Due to this it has become very difficult to get wickets especially outside edges. I am really frustrated and I don’t know what to do. Does anyone here have experienced this problem?
Latest patch came out last month, in June. Try that.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I want to play old version of Ashes Cricket, Can somebody tell me how to do that on steam ??

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I tried bowling good length and full length deliveries. My timing has been flawless mostly.
Given most of us aren't facing this issue, I've to ask, which bowler and under what conditions?

Just to test it out, how about you bowl with Jimmy Anderson on a green pitch with overcast conditions.

Nikhil Ajmera

School Cricketer
On the Subject of stuff thats lost.

I`m now slowly making peace with the fact that Big Ant have lost any interest in the Online Side of the Game, or for that matter any Side of the Game.

The Running between the wickets was never touched , heck in Online we can still not even get rid of Ross`s face as an Umpire !

Veteran and Legend has been made to be a knick everything outside off fest , so guess where everyone bowls exclusively , just cycling between the Slow Green ball and the Fast green Ball.....

Yesterday evening had a close look at it again , and found that even Ideal Footwork, Good Timing and Ideal Shot Choice outside off still gets nicked off. Why did Big Ant decide that only ideally timed will not be knicked off when playing through the cover ??? What a great decision :( How the f&^%^% must we play in a Pro20 , leaving it ?

I sort of hoped in the Pro20 Format that they would have loosened the knick a green ball approach , but sadly not. It plays the same online whether in a Pro20,ODI or Test.

Off to Pro I guess ...

Freaking frustrating way of going about things.
The game is too easy on Medium and too difficult on Hard.
Either u middle everything at medium or u nick everything on hard.
So dam frustrating.
Such a good game being destroyed by these annoying mechanics.
Have to say the older patch was better.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
So dam frustrating.
I m playing with overall batsman skills at 80 and i m really enjoying the batting on hard... Please try to increase the batsman skills to 75 or 80 n see if it can help you... Also if you are having trouble with spinners, reduce spinner overall skills to 70.

Nikhil Ajmera

School Cricketer
I m playing with overall batsman skills at 80 and i m really enjoying the batting on hard... Please try to increase the batsman skills to 75 or 80 n see if it can help you... Also if you are having trouble with spinners, reduce spinner overall skills to 70.
Thanks mate for the help
Actually my players r 80 or more over all
But dnt knw y the game is too difficult for me on hard
And way to easy on medium
I hope someone can suggest me some sliders to solve my problem

In test matches its not an issue as i can take my time but in t20 i can hardly score 100 without being all out

ndschan

Club Captain
So dam frustrating.
Try Medium for ODIs and Hard for Tests. I also reduce the player strength attribute to the base of 50

D

Deleted member 185125

I just played a T20 where AI batted first. AI batted pretty fine till the 17th over. 18th and 19th they batted as if a test match. Leaving and defending most of the deliveries. Not even one lofted shot. I restarted the over after exiting the match, same thing again. And in the 20 the over they batted as a normal T20 match.
Has anyone else come across this issue?
They had two well settled batsman and 7 wickets remaining.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I just played a T20 where AI batted first. AI batted pretty fine till the 17th over. 18th and 19th they batted as if a test match. Leaving and defending most of the deliveries. Not even one lofted shot. I restarted the over after exiting the match, same thing again. And in the 20 the over they batted as a normal T20 match.
Has anyone else come across this issue?
They had two well settled batsman and 7 wickets remaining.

It was fixed then became wonky again after people were saying AI were scoring too many..

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
It was fixed then became wonky again after people were saying AI were scoring too many..

Exactly why I would hope for a serious rework to AI in the next iteration. If the options are currently only: "AI can hit every ball for a boundary no matter what" or "AI doesn't even try to score runs" then something is seriously wrong with how it's set up.

Mavericks157

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
dear pros, any tips on how to avoid edges? especially against fast bowlers when they bowl outside off, feel tough to handle. Playing in legend mode in random online matches. Sure you guys have some great experience. Pls gimme some tips on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread