Cricket 19 General Discussion

O
One more thing I would like to see is lower order batsman playing like they are suppose to and not try to bat like W.C.Grace.

Their footwork somehow looks very similar to technical batsman and can hang around painfully in many matches, where the top order has got out playing loose shots.

Though in real life lot of lower order batsman and capable of a decent stint with the bat some sort of a change should be there.
online i feel it cant be implemented offline there is a chance may be

O
online i feel it cant be implemented offline there is a chance may be

I don't know what made you think like that??? Bat there are cutrencur 5 batting styles in ashes.. if there is a 6th one specifically for tailenders it should be their batting style even in online mode. The style should more of ugly heaves. Surely it's possible.

How cool would this feature be that would be a great edition
View attachment 218850
It would be a Nice addition. I feel it should be implemented like how we select the wk to standing up to the stands (by pressing Triangle button in PS4) with options under Head Gear like
- Helmet
- Cap
- Bare Head

yep was thinking the same thing Matt could you plz pass the feedback on to ross, also I reckon waste is right we need a thread for wishlist that are possible not just bloody insane things
It would be a Nice addition. I feel it should be implemented like how we select the wk to standing up to the stands (by pressing Triangle button in PS4) with options under Head Gear like
- Helmet
- Cap
- Bare Head

I don't know what made you think like that??? Bat there are cutrencur 5 batting styles in ashes.. if there is a 6th one specifically for tailenders it should be their batting style even in online mode. The style should more of ugly heaves. Surely it's possible.
Online it cant be possible as big ant and forum are not in favour of locking skills and attributes so no question it can be implemented ,offline surely it is possible as if we dont break trust the Ai does on us and play acordingly .

Was going to the article about Cricket 19 published last week. Picked up a line

“For the first time ever, a deep, rich cricket simulation will also be playable on the go”

@MattW It is something similar to FIFA Manager Mode ?
That line is in the context of talking about the fact there is a Switch version of the game - that Cricket 19 signifies that a full 'deep, rich cricket simulation' experience will be able to be played on a portable device for the first time.

Online it cant be possible as big ant and forum are not in favour of locking skills and attributes so no question it can be implemented ,offline surely it is possible as if we dont break trust the Ai does on us and play acordingly .

I am talking about a batting style not the batting skill. Tailenders batting style shouldn't be as good as technical batsman. You are getting confused it with batting skill. Even with 100 batting skills they can play ugly and keep connecting heaves and shots. Please try to understand things first and jump the gun.

You had previously commented on my post about risk factor while moving around and then later you shared something on similar lines about batsman moving around. It's better if we don't simply comment for every posts without adding much of a value just in sake of our point of view.

No hard feelings, thanks.

That line is in the context of talking about the fact there is a Switch version of the game - that Cricket 19 signifies that a full 'deep, rich cricket simulation' experience will be able to be played on a portable device for the first time.

Ohh. Got little carried away I guess.

@MattW About the game, Is there any piece of info revealed in the news that gamers missed discussing here in the forum ?

hey matt what role do you do at big ant are you like on the Q&A team or like just wanting to know to see what kinda work you are doing on the game

To add to this

While batting, at the end of each over the two batsman can exchange instructions like select an option from the following list
-Let’s consolidate
-Play your natural game
-Let’s Maintain current Run Rate
-Let’s increase the Run Rate or achieve the Required Run Rate
-Let’s go all out on the attack

Same while bowling, the captain (ourself) can instruct the bowler by selecting an option from the following list
-Go for wickets
-Play your natural game
-Stop singles
-Prevent boundaries
-intimidate the batsman
@Ashy1985 this is a lot to ask..we all are excited as much as you are, due to the hype of Cricket 19 and few screenshots we are asking a lot from Big Ant Studios. They are pretty much still doing lot of great things which other companies couldn't offer. Soon or later for sure these ideas can be added as right now they are doing as much as they can.

Currently, the only real strategy in ONLINE gameplay is
"The change of pace" , for both pace and spin. And this is valid for all types of formats.

There's no reward for bowling good length bowls in the corridor of uncertainty.

Would like if it can change in CRICKET 19.

Hi all! I'm very excited to play Cricket 19, require your help out here.. I'm planning to buy X box one s (1 tb) or Ps4 (500 gb) which one do you recommend for Cricket 19?

Last edited:
Currently, the only real strategy in ONLINE gameplay is
"The change of pace" , for both pace and spin. And this is valid for all types of formats.

There's no reward for bowling good length bowls in the corridor of uncertainty.

Would like if it can change in CRICKET 19.
Change the pace and bowl the particular balls which will show wrong in the ball marker this is the key strategy for many players.

Good length ball pitching on off stump and swinging into leg stumps still will get whacked to the square on the off side with the cut shot with no possibility of edges. This is something that needs to be looked at.

Was going to the article about Cricket 19 published last week. Picked up a line

“For the first time ever, a deep, rich cricket simulation will also be playable on the go”

@MattW It is something similar to FIFA Manager Mode ?

PS - @MattW you can let us know since this piece info on the game is already revealed in the news.
Really feel for @MattW here, give it a rest @Ashy1985. New info will be coming soon as said in the article.

Users who are viewing this thread