Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Dutch

anyone want to start a SCENARIO CREATION thread where we can list which scenarios we want and or have created? just a thought === or shall we wait to see how extensive this scenario editor will be :) -- we have been dissapointed before by BA ;)
Oh great the sun is shining...yay...lets go for a walk...ah no wait I will probably just get skincancer

Staresblank

Club Captain
I hope the scenario mode it's not just on results of a match. It would be great to try and recreate something like the highest partnership in tests - ie the 624 between Jayawardene and Sangakkara. Imagine if you got to 550 and snicked down the leg side....

Thieves

Club Captain
I hope the scenario mode it's not just on results of a match. It would be great to try and recreate something like the highest partnership in tests - ie the 624 between Jayawardene and Sangakkara. Imagine if you got to 550 and snicked down the leg side....
Quickly close application and hopefully it will take you back to the last saved over prior to knicking it behind.

Reactions: DAP

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
neah just put in on amateur and hack away! :)

Thieves

Club Captain
anyone want to start a SCENARIO CREATION thread where we can list which scenarios we want and or have created? just a thought === or shall we wait to see how extensive this scenario editor will be :) -- we have been dissapointed before by BA ;)
Ignoring the last part as I don't feel like insulting the only company that's churning out decent cricket titles, I think it's a good idea to create the thread. As new info on scenario editor comes out we can also edit our scenarios in accordance.

flake

County Cricketer
I expect this time they deliver realistic names/surnames and faces based on ethnic groups among career mode generated players.
Countries like England might generate 80% white players,15% brown(South Asian) players and 5% black players.
In South Africa, 60% white, 20% coloureds, 10% black and 10% brown.
In Windies, 80% black and 20% brown(50% in T&T and Guyana regions).
In Australia, 95% white and 5% brown.
In NZ, 85% white, 10% brown and 5% Maori.
In Zimbabwe, 65% black, 33% white, 2% brown.
In South Asia, Bangladesh is homogenous(it would be great if Hindu players get Hindu name/surnames, 90% Muslim and 10% Hindu in BD), But India, Pakistan and SL should have ethnicity/religion based names/surnames.
The easiest solution would be to incorporate an in-game editor to edit appearance and identity.
Pretty decent idea, actually. Love how the lefties are getting triggered by this, an absolutely non aggressive statement that actually would add realism to career mode. Strange times.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm interested to know how the mentalities will work with this. Say you wanted to bowl at atherton as SA during that test in 1995 - would you be able to set mentality of batting test to try and draw before hand? Or will the new AI be better at working out what is required of it in scenario mode?

It would be quite immersion breaking watching Jack Russel helicopter shot over mid wicket on the morning of the 5th day eith England 6 down and 350 behind...
Oh how I’d love to try that scenario...

Be awesome trying to bat that time but also the other way trying to break through with the AI playing properly risk averse

nzgamer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Another weekend wasted with zero info about the game. With release 2 months away and a world cup looming certainly Big Ant should look to cash in this is their golden opportunity hopefully things will change for good.

Users who are viewing this thread