Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Dutch

Another weekend wasted with zero info about the game. With release 2 months away and a world cup looming certainly Big Ant should look to cash in this is their golden opportunity hopefully things will change for good.
Its still Friday here.....and if your weekend is wasted because you didnt get a twitter post....time to question your priorities?

nzgamer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Its still Friday here.....and if your weekend is wasted because you didnt get a twitter post....time to question your priorities?

This is a forum about Cricket 19 how does that speak about my weekend keep this to topic and make some sense in your post and don't get personal. Everyone has a right to say what they feel. Didn't you read how the post ended we all want BA to do well but that does not mean we always speak as if we are in debt. Hope you get it[DOUBLEPOST=1553294436][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol 3 games down and yu have learned nothing!
Yeah I just wish it changes

Last edited:

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm sorry, but this is rather ridiculous. Now I feel the discussion is veering off into uncomfortable areas.

How can you tell a player's religion in game?

Yeh look. Probably important to publicly address this to set a standard. Can we not refer to race/ethnicity/skin colour as flippantly (and inaccurately) as this moving forward?

Alright, friends, I apologise as it seems I offended someone's feelings involuntarily. All I wanted to show is that having a generated player named "Narayan Islam" with an atypical face is just odd and goes against realism. I'd be rather happy if I can edit these things in career mode, without demanding any further extension.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Alright, friends, I apologise as it seems I offended someone's feelings involuntarily. All I wanted to show is that having a generated player named "Narayan Islam" with an atypical face is just odd and goes against realism. I'd be rather happy if I can edit these things in career mode, without demanding any further extension.
It'll take a lot more than that to offend me, believe me.

I actually think having some options that were editable in career mode is a good idea.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Hope some animation glitches like ball passing inside the bat while edging and bat passing inside pads while playing shots or defends are taken care in Cricket 19..

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
i feel like new updates are coming about cricket 19 in few days stay tune guys ..

Users who are viewing this thread