Cricket 19 General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Which ever one says height of ball after bounce , can’t actually remember!

Think they both do but 1 is specific to off the pitch one was in all circumstances...

I’m certain I already did change one of them but I’ll check again

Omer ali

School Cricketer
Hi guys and gals, i recently started playing cricket 19 and am looking for a creator who has uploaded the best teams on the community. Looking for the most accurate ratings and best faces. I found a very good pakistan team on yhe community with very accurate ratings and faces but couldn't find the name of the creator on the ps4. Please let me know any good creators you know, as the community part of the game takes forever to load sometimes thanks.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi guys and gals, i recently started playing cricket 19 and am looking for a creator who has uploaded the best teams on the community. Looking for the most accurate ratings and best faces. I found a very good pakistan team on yhe community with very accurate ratings and faces but couldn't find the name of the creator on the ps4. Please let me know any good creators you know, as the community part of the game takes forever to load sometimes thanks.
https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/forums/academy-creations.317/ <,-- an entire forum dedicated to good creations...

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Why is it that national teams in career mode use the players we downloaded?

It really takes out the fun of playing for your country with lesser known players around you

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Why is it that national teams in career mode use the players we downloaded?

It really takes out the fun of playing for your country with lesser known players around you
because they are picked by their form in the career mode -- its called dynamic lineups itrs a feature ;)

PJ13

Club Captain
Is there anyway to remove the names and numbers from Australia and England’s test kits or add them to everyone else’s?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Is there anyway to remove the names and numbers from Australia and England’s test kits or add them to everyone else’s?

Very easy to add names and numbers to a kit in the Academy

Users who are viewing this thread