CWSim official release

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
FINALLY I REACHED HERE BECAUSE MY PCCS SIMULATOR WAS NOT WORKING THANX VERY MUCH FOR GIVING SUCH SIMULATOR I HOPE IT WILL NOT CRASH IN ANY FORMAT NOT EVEN IN TEST ALSO
but @anirox can u tell me the solution of invalid win32 application error please tell me

Last edited:

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
there is only one. how are you seeing 2

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
How many of you have used this sim and what are you reviews for the same?[DOUBLEPOST=1595856004][/DOUBLEPOST]
I get this error every time I try to do anything on the simulator. Any solutions?

CWsimerror_zps5c4bab0b.png
Update your .NET framework @VC the slogger

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
1620767939182.png
Any of our CWSim league hosts know what I've done wrong?

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I'm no expert, but I would suggest follow the path that's written and try to see if the file is looking for exists, if it does I would suggest taking a backup of it and delete it from there and rerun the install

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm no expert, but I would suggest follow the path that's written and try to see if the file is looking for exists, if it does I would suggest taking a backup of it and delete it from there and rerun the install
The folder AppData doesn't even exist, or it's hidden, so that's a no sadly

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
The folder AppData doesn't even exist, or it's hidden, so that's a no sadly
Yeah, thats a hidden folder... it's quite easy to unhide it, if you're using Windows.

you just need to go to your C:\users\*your profile\ folder and click on view and check the hidden items... see screenshot belowScreenshot 2021-05-13 015909.jpg

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah, thats a hidden folder... it's quite easy to unhide it, if you're using Windows.

you just need to go to your C:\users\*your profile\ folder and click on view and check the hidden items... see screenshot belowView attachment 248490
Got to it, no such file exists. Not sure if I failed to install something else right...

Users who are viewing this thread