India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Congratulations my dear bhai @Na Maloom Afraad absolutely overjoyed to see you in blue, like a dream come true, like as if I'm a staff member! Also @Yash. one of the most deserving members, and one of my only great friends on the internet too! @Dale88 man, you sneaked in! :D

I was last overjoyed with someone being blue was @PresidentEvil & @zwarrior together and my dear friend @CerealKiller !

Many of the members here messaged me about applying, but tbh, I don't deserve the role and that's the reason I stepped back. Overjoyed to see the new blues. :)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wow congrats to @Yash. and @Na Maloom Afraad, two real legends of the forum and leagues section. Also a huge well done to @Dale88, have never interacted with you before but seem somewhere between a lovely lad and a dictatorship which will fit perfectly with how Matt likes to run PC :p

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Wow congrats to @Yash. and @Na Maloom Afraad, two real legends of the forum and leagues section. Also a huge well done to @Dale88, have never interacted with you before but seem somewhere between a lovely lad and a dictatorship which will fit perfectly with how Matt likes to run PC :p

Aye could go either way like haha

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Excellent, some fresh blood in to take on all our workload.
tenor.gif

:p Gz lads.

Users who are viewing this thread