Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It might be me being a bit dense but how do you actually select your custom difficulty that you create?

Made my own difficulty with sliders, but in the pre-game menu you can only select from 'easiest to hardest', with no option to select the named custom difficulty like you could in Cricket 19.

Is this a bug or am I just missing something obvious?
Once in-game go to difficulties and choose the custom ones you have for the various categories. I have my own I'm testing for AI, Physics.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
With the latest patch 1.10 in PS4, I find some frame rate issues in day game also. Can someone confirm?

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
With the latest patch 1.10 in PS4, I find some frame rate issues in day game also. Can someone confirm?
Yup same happening with me Game lags a little bit when bowler is about to bowl till batsman takes a single Otherwise ok with career mode though

ankit28

Club Cricketer
My cricket 22 steam version showing 1366 patch while Ross has rolled out patch 1437 ,why steam is not updating ,any idea guys

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Can someone please submit a ticket regarding the West Indies having white caps instead of maroon baggy hats in test matches. I can’t submit a ticket because it keeps saying captcha failed even though I’m clearly doing it correctly.
I did this over a week ago.

Probably a quick and easy fix but im guessing right down their list of priorities at the moment.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
View attachment 259637

End of my resistance at the Gabba, Warner made sure it wasnt a nervous chase! All in all, got out of it what I wanted while testing!
Do u have Sliders settings ? In C`19 i used ur sliders and it was awesome to play . can u share urs C22 sliders settings plz for T20 , T10 limited overs ?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@wasteyouryouth @Llewelynf @blockerdave Hey guys do you know any tutorials to create kits in these newer games? I found some that are in hindi but some parts I don't understand. I've tried to click "import svg" but my academy just crashes to a black screen. Is there no way to make kits via a template in photoshop or something then import to the game or does it have to be through the academy creation tool?

Also I'm a bit lost as to how the whole system works in terms of logos etc, can you just import infinite amount of logos to the game or do you have to overwrite stuff?

Thank you appreciate it!

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
@wasteyouryouth @Llewelynf @blockerdave Hey guys do you know any tutorials to create kits in these newer games? I found some that are in hindi but some parts I don't understand. I've tried to click "import svg" but my academy just crashes to a black screen. Is there no way to make kits via a template in photoshop or something then import to the game or does it have to be through the academy creation tool?

Also I'm a bit lost as to how the whole system works in terms of logos etc, can you just import infinite amount of logos to the game or do you have to overwrite stuff?

Thank you appreciate it!
Correct me if am wrong. All this playface stuff can be done only in PC not im consoles. If one has to create himself to play in career mode one has to do the playface creation in PC and upload it to the academy and download the same in console. Right?

Users who are viewing this thread