Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

@Abcd9994 Why is the ball so fast in that video, looks unrealistically fast?

Agreed, someone has obviously been cranking up the actual and/or perceived speed sliders as that just looks way, way too fast to me as well.

Each to their own, however ;)!! I've certainly gone through phases where I've messed with the sliders & enjoyed what it did at the time.

I prefer to leave the sliders at their defaults these days as I also play a lot of the "test the best" challenges, (hoping that will eventually come to C 22 as well). If you mess with the default sliders that in turn then completely throws off the required timing for the various online challenges too ;). Will see how it all pans out but still bloody waiting for the first Xbox patch as yet ;).

Is there an issue with the Agressive grounded shots? L2 + R2. It goes lofted for me at times.

Is there an issue with the Agressive grounded shots? L2 + R2. It goes lofted for me at times.
What I experienced against spinners is if you play that shot little earlier and if you get underneath the ball it goes Ariel. If its ideal you get to play it grounded. Can you please check if it's going Ariel after the timing being ideal?

Every one of those deliveries is a back foot no-ball. I take it the game doesn't have the back foot no-ball rule implemented?
I remember when they tried to implement the rule in the previous games some other things broke. So I guess they left it like that.

What I experienced against spinners is if you play that shot little earlier and if you get underneath the ball it goes Ariel. If its ideal you get to play it grounded. Can you please check if it's going Ariel after the timing being ideal?
Thanks. I will check that.

Does crowd noise volume slider fixed in this update on Steam and PS4. Can anyone check please

What makes me laugh is when you play club cricket and Joe Bloggs off the street runs in like Bumrah haha

Yeah loyal fans emulating their cricket heroes :)
Post automatically merged:

yes because you mis-timed the shot

@Abcd9994 Why is the ball so fast in that video, looks unrealistically fast?
As @Arctic_Wolf mentioned, I have cranked the pace sliders all the way up to 100 :D love it, everything about it

The other day I was watching the Ashes live when England were bowling and I was like- why the hell does 130kph look so slow :lol

I was trying to reduce it to 70-80, but on my system it just didn't work :(
70-80 felt just like the default setting which imo is too slow. Either I'm not using the sliders correctly or it's broken.

@Arctic_Wolf yep even I never messed with the sliders in cricket 19. But in this game, the default speed feels a bit slow mate :/

I'm certainly hoping so. Unless I'm being blind, there doesn't currently seem to be a way to manually place stands? They all seem to be locked to the sectors around the outside of the playing field. It's really rather restrictive. A lot of the new assets looked really good, but there's nowhere near as much freedom. Less variety in terms of ground shape as well.

It's like a few things with the game at the moment, some really good stuff mixed with poorer stuff. Hopefully, this is just an early implementation and there is more customisation/freedom and a few more assets from previous games on the way. As it is, I'm struggling to see how I'll be able to replicate some of these right now:
Also adboards from building's top are not there...

Can someone please submit a ticket regarding the West Indies having white caps instead of maroon baggy hats in test matches. I can’t submit a ticket because it keeps saying captcha failed even though I’m clearly doing it correctly.

Playing for club level

1. Got a few bat-pad's wickets
2. Got the AI to mishit and get caught in the circle
3. At time, I repeat, At time the field changes aren't as frequent as C19
4. Frame drops during night time on PS4
5. Hard pitch meant, full-length balls were bouncing above the stumps.
6. Weather effect is minimal

Enjoying the game.

Does anyone know if Career mode has been fixed yet? I have played it 3 times already, every time after the first press conference the save file gets corrupted. It is annoying to start over again and again..

And you're going to love DBC14. It still is the greatest BigAnt cricket title ever imo. Truly feels like a proper cricket sim!
Hope so lol.

Users who are viewing this thread