Cricket 24 - General Discussion

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We deserve this, this is what we get when we ask for licences rather than gameplay improvement. So gameplay is King.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
That's good to hear, it's time they get the daily shocks that we have been getting with old builds and reverse pr from their end.
It also shows that Bajo and IGN did play a role in getting more sales , I would blame poor marketing from BAS , clearly their strategy didn’t work this time in making license as their selling point

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
It also shows that Bajo and IGN did play a role in getting more sales , I would blame poor marketing from BAS , clearly their strategy didn’t work this time in making license as their selling point

Which plenty of people pointed out. But they were told off for lacking the market data and business analytics degrees.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
May be paid and fakers lol

They can’t be arsed to pay for proper promotion, do you seriously think they spent money on some fake reviews?

A lot of people don’t have much expectations as clearly shown in this thread. They would be happy with Cricket 22 mkII and are willing to support the devs in a way similar to trickle down economics. At least for their sake I hope this game gets to a good enough level with support.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
They can’t be arsed to pay for proper promotion, do you seriously think they spent money on some fake reviews?

A lot of people don’t have much expectations as clearly shown in this thread. They would be happy with Cricket 22 mkII and are willing to support the devs in a way similar to trickle down economics. At least for their sake I hope this game gets to a good enough level with support.
I believe they would ross loves a positive review on steam

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Even though C24 is a much superior product compare to C22 but C22 had actual upgrade over C19 in gameplay field with a lot more animations, new commentary team ,player’s attributes players profencies , newer controls , proper marketing hence it sold more initially compare to C24 despite being inferior product.

Users who are viewing this thread