Cricket 24 - General Discussion

do you remember when Ross and Big Ant revelled in the demise of Ashes Cricket 13? there are issues in this game just as bad as that mess. it's a disgrace

Bowled 32 overs on a late day 1 / early day 2 dry/dusty pitch

Seam 20 overs 2 maidens 82 runs 1 wicket
Spin 12 overs 1 maiden 46 runs 2 wickets

Not seeing much evidence of overpowering there? Obvs need to see different conditions too
Hmm.. That's interesting. For me, First test match Aus vs Eng, Lyon took 4 wickets in 14 overs for 39 runs on Green/Medium pitch, veteran difficulty. I'll try again on standard pitch & see if it is any different.
You're playing on which difficulty?

2 days ago, I used to have a community of people who wanted to take a stand against BAS by not purchasing their game. Now I'm the only one with no game.
I am with you as well. I am trying it out on my friend's console. Not gonna buy from those lazy ones who didn't even bother to change the HUD from the previous game

Ball slightly swinging in England career mode for fast medium who is swing focused

2 days ago, I used to have a community of people who wanted to take a stand against BAS by not purchasing their game. Now I'm the only one with no game.
I have not purchased as well , C19 and C22 I have pre ordered. I will closely monitor the patches and will only buy if I am satisfied.

Hmm.. That's interesting. For me, First test match Aus vs Eng, Lyon took 4 wickets in 14 overs for 39 runs on Green/Medium pitch, veteran difficulty. I'll try again on standard pitch & see if it is any different.
You're playing on which difficulty?
Because you are playing on xbox and spinners are OP on Xbox version and not on PS5/PC

My first LBW - you can’t appeal. There’s no auto appeal. He’s plumb and you can’t appeal… and umpire gives him out anyway.

So if you’re bowling and you can appeal, it’s not out. FFS
Please write to BA support, this is ridiculous

Still baffled to why broad and Anderson are bowling in the 90’s broad especially since he’s retired from cricket. Anderson hit 93mph and broad 95mph. Plus broad looks terrible compared to C22
Post automatically merged:

Because you are playing on xbox and spinners are OP on Xbox version and not on PS5/PC
I’m on Xbox and ball doesn’t spin at all All very confusing

I have not purchased as well , C19 and C22 I have pre ordered. I will closely monitor the patches and will only buy if I am satisfied.
I'm also planning to see if they make it worth the purchase in upcoming months. Only then I'm gonna put my money in it. I have invested on them continuously since DBC14. I guess they have taken us for granted. So, yeah. BA needs to do better this time.

Users who are viewing this thread