Cricket 24 - General Discussion

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
So nothing about the Academy in the patch?

Yes gameplay takes priority but surely it's a source of some embarrassment to BA that they have player licenses and up to date kit licenses yet never the twain shall meet. If I was a manufacturer licensing my kit to BA and it wasn't applied to my star players I might not be best pleased.

Also, the interactivity with C22 community creations is nothing short of a shambles.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Good to see they are working on career mode fixes this time.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't get these two points , The idle animation improvement on moving player thing and improved career matches detail for non participant teams.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Although it shouldn't be like this my strategy is to play and ashes series and t20 tournament and by the time I have done that academy and career issues should be ironed out.Won't download anything from the academy until then.The new stuff never works from the get go.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Good to see they are working on career mode fixes this time.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't get these two points , The idle animation improvement on moving player thing and improved career matches detail for non participant teams.
As a career mode captain can you change your line up before the toss once the pitch information is available?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I guess, first one is for pony tail bug and second one may be for game crash when we try to see other league stats...
However they used the word significantly so may be related to fielders being idle when the ball is coming to them ? It would be stupid if they include pony tail bug getting fixed in the patch notes lol

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So nothing about the Academy in the patch?

Yes gameplay takes priority but surely it's a source of some embarrassment to BA that they have player licenses and up to date kit licenses yet never the twain shall meet. If I was a manufacturer licensing my kit to BA and it wasn't applied to my star players I might not be best pleased.

Also, the interactivity with C22 community creations is nothing short of a shambles.
Would be nice to see Mahika Gaur added considering she's an England international.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How many overseas players allowed in the Playing XI of global T20 leagues ? 4 or unlimited?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Btw if anyone interested in career mode they must play associate career mode , it’s a blast to play with the motivation to qualify for both worldcups as your team.

And the down the years you get overpowered regens as well making you compete against bigger teams possible.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Bugs Report Update
I Have reported the following bugs to Big Ants to which a patch is already in development for points 3,5,9, and 12 (as informed by big ants)
Fellow gamers can review these bugs and add any other specific bug if noted.

1. Fielders are still slow in the outfield to react
2. Fielders instead of stopping the ball inside the boundary go outside of the boundary.
3. All Batsman Play similar style except Steven Smith
4. The Ball Weight feels like a tennis ball. Its Physics has to be improved
5. The ball did not spin at all, even on a dry 5th-day wicket
6. Wicketkeepers and fielders dive unnecessarily even if the ball is in front of them.
7. WK throws the ball to the striker's end for no reason
8. DRS appeal by the fielding team is in the opposite direction of the umpire
9. Hair physics is horrible
10. Sometimes fielder catches the ball in the opposite direction, as if the ball came from the crowd
11. WK is still dozed off in whipping the bails off while stumping or running out of chance
12. Camera angles in Indian Stadiums are bizarre (broadcast 1 while batting), Cant see batsmen while facing fast bowlers due to the sight screen, especially in Arun Jaitely Stadium (sight screens are made to improve the sight of the batsman BTW :P)
13. Commentary is not in sync
14. The crowd is not in sync

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Some are addressed in today’s patch. Hopefully the remaining will be address end of this week

Users who are viewing this thread