Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
images

A proper cinematic thriller with a nerve racking ending.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just finished Dinner In America (after being reviewed by a YT channel I watch). Loved it. Laughed my head off.

Not recommended for those who don't like intentionally vulgar/oddball comedies (think Napoleon Dynamite or maybe, for those weirdos out there like me, The Greasy Strangler). Would suggest not watching the trailer as I just did (after the film) as it kinda ruins it.

MV5BMmY3YWNmNjQtMjY4MS00ZTcxLTlkN2ItNmI3YTMyMDk1MmRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI1ODEzMzgy._V1_.jpg

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
This'll be a big one... lets get into it

v5wAZwRqpGWmyAaaJ8BBHYuNXnj.jpg

Not as good as Silence, but after watching it years later. It's not as bad as I remembered still not a very good movie. 4/10

ou9ZKA2cms02b7CdCdVqGkKu0O0.jpg

My second favourite movie in the series. Not as good as Silence or the series but still a fantastic movie. 8/10

5M0j0B18abtBI5gi2RhfjjurTqb.jpg

Is there a better sequel? This one of the few movies that is better than the original and considered one of the best movies of all time. 9/10

l77SGOaXhLfkBPdl3UqsVMg0w1l.jpg

What a sad sad sad story... Not sure how I can rate this but just a sad situation all around. 5/10

vfrQk5IPloGg1v9Rzbh2Eg3VGyM.jpg

One of the greatest Sci-Fi movies of all time. 9/10

5NxTW4SS6aUKZYnbQzh7UYNivd.jpg

I remember loving this when it first came out, and though some of the jokes haven't aged all that well overall the movie is still good. 7/10

r1x5JGpyqZU8PYhbs4UcrO1Xb6x.jpg

I love both Alien and Aliens. I still prefer the first one over this, but this is still a fantastic movie. 8/10

6OTR8dSoNGjWohJNo3UhIGd3Tj.jpg

I first saw this movie at the TIFF, and after it came out in theaters I watched it 3 more times. Bought the DVD. Movie still holds up as a great one. As a wrestling fan there are a few things that have been embellished about the sport and a few things that have changed since the movie came out but overall I still like this movie. 8/10

yE9MCW7ZNxSw5SC1TMqm51pMBIV.jpg

I just can't quite put my finger on it. When I watched this movie when it first came out I really liked it, but watching it years later I didn't enjoy it as much. 5/10

4UOa079915QjiTA2u5hT2yKVgUu.jpg

This is a movie that could've been an all time great, but i think the ending ruins it a bit. The whole movie before the ending was great! 7/10 (if it had a better ending, it would've easily been a 9/10)

v7TaX8kXMXs5yFFGR41guUDNcnB.jpg

Never seen the movie before. Don't know why it took me so long to watch it. 8/10

2yhg0mZQMhDyvUQ4rG1IZ4oIA8L.jpg

Same as above. 8/10

xTQCL1zGugIck8MgvJ2lXSrxENR.jpg

This is what I was afraid of, I watched the documentary before the movie and the real story was so much better than the movie and the movie was not very good 2/10

4MpN4kIEqUjW8OPtOQJXlTdHiJV.jpg

Wife had never seen the Nolan Batman movies so decided to watch the first two. Still a great movie 8/10

2hFvxCCWrTmCYwfy7yum0GKRi3Y.jpg

A great movie. Nothing more to add. 8/10

zR6C66EDklgTPLHRSmmMt5878MR.jpg

Better than I was expecting. I haven't been a fan of much of the Tomorrowverse but hopefully this can wrap up everything and start a new series. 7/10

qJ2tW6WMUDux911r6m7haRef0WH.jpg

This movie is worth watching just for Heath Ledger's performance alone. 9/10

kc2gJjebceoFgOQbukzPzP8SXVZ.jpg

Another movie that is ruined by the ending. 5/10 (with a better ending may have been 6/10)

5ZzBGpxy55OQzHxKVY11IpY6a0o.jpg

I can't remember why I had this on my watchlist, but I am so glad that I did. I wish studios would make more movies like this today. 8/10

shfAU6xIIEAEtsloIT3n9Fscz2E.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again. COWABUNGA! 10/10

sQckQRt17VaWbo39GIu0TMOiszq.jpg

It has been years since I've seen this movie. I remember loving it when I first watched it and it's still great! I've never been a big fan of Zombie movies but this was great! 8/10

cqxg1CihGR5ge0i1wYXr4Rdeppu.jpg

If you ask my wife, she hated the movie, she thought it was boring. I have the complete opposite response. I love this movie. I believe it's one of the greatest movies ever made. 10/10

zVvyTrcZQb7kC2DPDzyo25WcxXp.jpg

"He's losing his mind, and I'm reaping all the benefits" This movie is worth watching just for that scene. Makes me laugh every single time. Again a movie that hasn't aged too well but i think that's the intention of it. 7/10

ja8nzgtzhJq0vtX3BJcnbceIxCF.jpg

I enjoyed this almost as much as the original movie. It's not perfect but it was still very good. 7/10

7GsM4mtM0worCtIVeiQt28HieeN.jpg

If you haven't seen this movie. What are you doing... go and watch it ... 10/10

nMaiiu0CzT77U4JZkUYV7KqdAjK.jpg

As much as I love the first movie. I think this was a great follow-up. Not as good but still great! 9/10

pXNomqKcKXAQbuWxehb2N3XFKfn.jpg

A movie that had been on my watchlist for a while. Really good movie 7/10

ldfCF9RhR40mppkzmftxapaHeTo.jpg

My wife liked this a lot more than I did. 4/10

ord2a1jwT7F7x6YSnOQ0ZWk6Qnc.jpg

What is the meaning of a good life? What does it mean to make a difference? How will you be remembered? Does anything you do in your life matter? These are some of the questions this movie tries to answer and holy crap. Fantastic movie 10/10

yRt7MGBElkLQOYRvLTT1b3B1rcp.jpg

It's no Ikiru thats for damn sure... was it even any good... i mean if you're looking for a dumb rom-com that checks all the cliches then this might be for you. 2/10

gnmIUzqZ8YW5i0QolN5P2dsiRT0.jpg

If you're looking for a good rom-com then I would suggest watching this instead. It's more Drama than Comedy but there's bits mixed here and there for comedy. This is in German, I know there's an Hollywood remake that I may watch at some point. 8/10

vpbaStTMt8qqXaEgnOR2EE4DNJk.jpg

It's been years since I watched this. Still just as good as I remember 8/10

A9pfzwk02iNl6i9wyk8lNcBkvc.jpg

Based on a true story of a IT professional that gives up his job to teach Calculus at a low-income spanish high school. What a true hero and reading about him in real life makes me admire him even more. Is the movie fully accurate, no but it's good enough that Escalante himself said movie is 90% truth and 10% drama. 9/10

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
1708331440128.jpeg

Decided to watch this on a whim. Glad I decided to, there’s a lot of nuance in it that isn’t immediately noticeable to a child’s mind.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Just watched Dune Part Two.

This one may make up for the first part’s undeserved poor run at the box office and earn a lot. An absolute masterpiece of a movie that should be seen in a theatre on the biggest screen possible or in @ahmedleo414 ’s man-cave.
I did just get a new amplifier so it might and sound awesome in my man cave

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
Just watched Dune Part Two.

This one may make up for the first part’s undeserved poor run at the box office and earn a lot. An absolute masterpiece of a movie that should be seen in a theatre on the biggest screen possible or in @ahmedleo414 ’s man-cave.
Yup.

Masterpiece indeed.

The soundtrack and cinematography was just brilliant something that deserves to be watched on the big screen of Imax atleast.

Expected a bit more in the plot but nonetheless it was great to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread