Indian Premier League - General Discussion

I think RCB has enough. Don't see CSK getting close to 200.

I reckon 137 off 13 overs to qualify is very much possible. CSK bats long and they would definitely press the accelerator after 8-9 overs into the innings.

Could be an RCB win yet CSK to qualify.

50 need in 3. I dont think they are going for the target. Still very close! Need Jaddu and Dhoni both as both can get you the 50 in 3.

I reckon 137 off 13 overs to qualify is very much possible. CSK bats long and they would definitely press the accelerator after 8-9 overs into the innings.

Could be an RCB win yet CSK to qualify.

This is not batdeep by CSK standards.

Well the C in RCB incoming big time now.

2 overs 35 needed to qualify, 34 to defend for RCB. If it is a big over this, CSK has got it.

Great game this, glad the rain stayed away.

What a script written by Say Jhah.

Poor performance from Dhoni in the context of this game.
He played with a strike rate of 200, Dube lost the game for CSK unfortunately.

He played with a strike rate of 200, Dube lost the game for CSK unfortunately.

Can’t argue with Dube being the main batter at fault but Dhoni’s performance was poor regardless. Missed out on multiple freebies and that’s always going to cost you at a ground like this.

Not sure if Faf and Flower are geniuses or if the other teams are utterly incompetent to let this RCB side finish top four. Looking at this game and the few others of RCB I’ve seen this season… it’s probably the latter.

Two things lost the game - Rahane's brainfade to take on Ferguson who was bowling his first ball of this match. And second was Rachin's brainfade to sacrifice his wicket for Dube when Rachin was in red hot form. Rahane had a brilliant start today and played his best knock of this season and resurrected CSK's innings after those two wickets. And yet he decides to take on Ferguson who is known to be a wily bowler and off his very first ball.

Rachin-Dube mess up was awful, but Rachin should've preserved his wicket instead of giving it to Dube. Dube was 7(15) today. Cant fault Dhoni at all. He came and took the game along with Jadeja periliously close when we had no business getting that close to the qualification target. Our bowling was bad and it was expected as we had come this far after losing Pathirana/Fizz/Chahar/etc.

Well led Ruturaj and hopefully we come back stronger like we always do in an "odd year season". This is our third consecutive playoff miss in "even year seasons" but the learnings will be big. Hope Ruturaj gets to build his team. As far as the man goes - I am sorta confident HE IS COMING BACK!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread