Cricket 24 - General Discussion

So another face scan update and uniform update in the name of patch?

BAS clearly lost the plot since C22 fiasco.
Post automatically merged:

Atleast look at arcade controls and lack of edges and wkts online , it’s making impossible to play online

I think the issue is limited to old-gen consoles. I haven't had any problems with downloaded teams but my tour save was crashing. I am on Xbox Series S
My cousin has the latest PS5, and he's telling me that there are crashes when trying to download players, as well as players missing from teams.

I still get the bug of downloading @wasteyouryouth's teams without players. Saves as a custom side with only the kits
I remember this happening to me as well for a while. I usually re-upload teams for my cousin to download, and he keeps telling me that some of them have players missing, especially custom ones. I don't know when BA will get about fixing it, since it has been there for a while.

My cousin has the latest PS5, and he's telling me that there are crashes when trying to download players, as well as players missing from teamsyes
Yes it's not any different on PS5 with even getting the feeling of playing of tennis ball. Patching makes the game worse

Yeah, the academy was corrupted after I was trying to download the file. @MattW @JNT BA please fix this issue asap, thank you!

I switched on my PS4 this morning and I got this update.. I did not use my PS4 when latest patch was released.. Some kind of error? IMG_20240602_094951.jpg

Unfortunately the sign of how it is going to be from now on. We need another developer coming in. It is clear they are concentrating on cosmetics as an alternative to fixing the gameplay.

Ironically it's never any good either the licensed stuff. Give me academy creations all day that I can edit.

The only stuff that adds value is the bowling batting actions and techniques.

It's like this rugby game.. spending months getting all the scans done will be utterly pointless if the gameplay is rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread