T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

but Hazlewood suggests they might go slow to keep Scots NRR above Eng.
This is match fixing. There’s no two ways about it. That incident I referenced in football is when Austria and Germany deliberately played out a draw so both sides could get through to the next stage at the expense of Algeria getting knockout. This is basically the same scenario, Australia knocking it around just enough to manipulate the outcomes and not playing with an ounce of sportsmanship or care for the integrity of the sport.

This is match fixing. There’s no two ways about it. That incident I referenced in football is when Austria and Germany deliberately played out a draw so both sides could get through to the next stage at the expense of Algeria getting knockout. This is basically the same scenario, Australia knocking it around just enough to manipulate the outcomes and not playing with an ounce of sportsmanship or care for the integrity of the sport.
Won't someone think of the Spirit of the Game

For me Shivam Dubey was hyped up to be the new Yuvraj Singh and he has not delivered
Post automatically merged:

Hazelwood needs to be sent home they can't have him around it makes a mockery of Australia team and tournament

NRIs vs India today.

Good start from India.!

Please don't tell me USA are gonna lose their next two matches and Pakistan will qualify the group

Users who are viewing this thread