T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Rain to finally turn on Pakistan & kill their hopes?
Nope. Only thing that can help Canada is dotting some dot deliveries and wickets.

I think their NRR will be just fine. They are winning this with 2 overs to spare. I think winning was more important then boosting NRR as they still need US to lose to Ireland for NRR to come into picture.

I think their NRR will be just fine. They are winning this with 2 overs to spare. I think winning was more important then boosting NRR as they still need US to lose to Ireland for NRR to come into picture.

You are so confident that USA wont win against Indian team?

You are so confident that USA wont win against Indian team?
I never mentioned India. I know USA is unpredictable but India usually does not have a tendency to lose against Associates. Going by history, I am confident. Pakistan, South Africa and England are three countries who are very predictable when it comes losing against Associates.
Post automatically merged:

Pakistan have found their level
Only to have the match moved to Florida where it may rain out or will be a good batting paradise lol!

Last edited:
His stats are pointing him out to be a minnow basher, I know 7 years of his career was wasted by non india selection but still

Someone with centuries against a near full strength NZ and Sri Lankan bowling unit and a decent English bowling attack (not to mention another ton against a secondary SA attack) isn’t a minnow basher. That’s without mentioning him possibly being the best batter in the last WC.

Can’t expect any less from the Indian fanbase though who wants a new face every time some incumbent doesn’t turn up.

Sri Lanka bad luck continues after Hasaranga never played 50 over world cup now a wash out eneded hopes in 20 over world cup

Users who are viewing this thread