T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

The ruling on the LBW- Once the umpire provides his inputs on a particular delivery, it becomes dead. i.e. the state of play stops. Applying the same rule in the above LBW case- if the umpire gives it not out, then he doesnt really effect a decision via the moving of his hands. The ball as such is still in a state of play. However, if he gives it out (irrespective of whether the decision is challenged or not), the state of play stops. I believe this is where the rule emanates from + the challenges in trying to change the rule.

I think people are knocking down Pak team too much ..

Last world cup also, after the loss to India the team was criticized a lot, and then reached the finals. Wont be surprised if we see them smash Canada by a huge margin tonight and then make it to the knockouts

Last world cup also, after the loss to India the team was criticized a lot, and then reached the finals. Wont be surprised if we see them smash Canada by a huge margin tonight and then make it to the knockouts
And USA end up losing both games as well.

Quadrat ka Nizam 2.0 is loading .....

People aren't concerned with the loss. People are concerned with the mannerism of the loss. The team has not shown any fight at all. They have surrendered meekly and has an odd assortment of players who shouldn't be in the squad. The India game- ideally, they should have won it, but a Dhoni-esque innings from Rizwan ensured they took the game to the very end.

I think people's anger is justified, cause a team cannot come in under prepared for every World event, despite having the best of resources. If Pakistani players aspire to be the best of the mid field, they can continue playing in this manner. However, they will end up as the worst of the midfield as they'd get left behind by the others.

Or. They lose both their games against Canada and Ireland and comeback home. The way it is predicted and expected

Right! Pakistan would get into the next stage because thats best for bu$ine$$.

Last edited:
Pakistan just need to get the 2 win results then look forward to the future
Post automatically merged:

There only 3 candidates to be the new Pakistan coach within a few months, Shoaib Akhtar, Mohammed Hafeez, Younis Khan

Users who are viewing this thread