TENNIS Tiebreak - Official ATP & WTA game

Patiently waiting for certain sites to advertise keys for xbox now

Almost tempted to buy it again lol.The difference between the amount of people playing this and top spin is light and day.Doesn't mean top spin is the better game but it's certainly marketed better.I hope this game has the success it deserves. Will be a first for big ant to have a working game on release day !!.

Well pre-order is in. Roll on August 22 for hopefully a finished game

New patch (the 7th and final before it goes out of early access) is out with a new serving mechanic.Will try it out later when i get home.

TieBreak early Access patch 7 is out
So much improvement on the animations, the game feels even better;
New serv and better gameplay

Azarenka vs Sabalenka Monte Carlo Expert EA Patch 7

Jasmine Paolini Vs Mirra Andreeva WTA 1000 Dubai Early Access 7 Expert

Roger Federer Vs Rafael Nadal ATP 1000 Madrid Early Access 7 Expert

Hubert Hurkacz Vs Jannik Sinner ATP 1000 Miami Early Access 7 Expert

Well firstly much more difficult can no longer win on medium so have to go down to easy which is ok as its no longer a stroll the cpu plays much better.Need to get used to the new serving system served far too many double faults.
One irratation has returned players celebrating every single point at least make it an option to turn off or down.Doesn't matter that much overall.Still stutters sometimes between points where the system doesn't seem know where the ball is.

Well firstly much more difficult can no longer win on medium so have to go down to easy which is ok as its no longer a stroll the cpu plays much better.Need to get used to the new serving system served far too many double faults.
One irratation has returned players celebrating every single point at least make it an option to turn off or down.Doesn't matter that much overall.Still stutters sometimes between points where the system doesn't seem know where the ball is.
Yes, medium is harder, but I'm going to stick with it to try and conquer it. We'll see. I still say they should add sliders to enable custom difficulties.
I agree with you about the player celebrations. It was cute at first, but it gets old any annoying fast.
I haven't had a net cord yet, so I don't know if they've added the often requested apology animation.

Occasionally they acknowledge a net cord but they have also been known to fist pump a double fault.

New menu in career mode and a boost option

Career Coco Gauff Roland Garros Vs Sabalenka Myskina Early Access 7 Expert

Career Carlos Alcaraz Madrid Vs Auger Aliassime Murray Early Access 7 Expert

The running and sprinting transition from one position to opposite position still needs working to smooth out the animations , unexpected volley animation also needed to be slowed down a touch.

Career Wawrinka Grass season on Expert Early Access Patch 7 Vs Nadal Alcaraz Kyrgios Rublev Djokovic De Minaur

Users who are viewing this thread